Destiny 2 Trials Of Osiris Rewards This Week (December 18-22)
The Trials of Osiris is back for the first time in Destiny 2's Beyond Light expansion, bringing new weapon rewards for going Flawless.
After a couple of delays following the release of the Beyond Light expansion, Destiny 2's toughest multiplayer challenge, the Trials of Osiris, returns to the game this weekend. Along with it comes the opportunity to earn new Adept weapons and mods, making Trials the only place to earn some of the best gear in the game--especially if you can manage to go Flawless.
Each week, the map that Trials matches are played on changes, as do the gear rewards you can earn for notching wins in the tournament. Here's a rundown of where you'll play this week's Trials matches and what you can get:
Trials of Osiris Map And Rewards (December 18-22)
- Map: Bannerfall
- 3 wins -- Hunter, Warlock, or Titan Chest Piece: Vest, Robe, or Plate of the Exile
- 5 wins -- Exile’s Curse, Arc fusion rifle
- 7 wins -- Eye of Sol, Kinetic sniper rifle Flawless run -- The Summoner (Adept), Solar auto rifle
- Adept Mod: Targeting
If you're unfamiliar with the Trials of Osiris, it puts you into some of the Crucible's most challenging battles. The goal is to win seven battles against other players without losing any, earning what's known as a "Flawless" run. That gets you a trip to the Lighthouse, a special Trials social space, where you earn special rewards and recognition. In the Beyond Light expansion, opening the Flawless chest earns you an "Adept" weapon, which comes with extra stat boosts unavailable on any other guns in the game, as well as powerful Adept mods.
You don't have to make a Flawless run to earn rewards, though. When playing in Trials, you earn rewards and three, five, and seven wins, and you can lose up to three matches. Once you lose your third match, however, you're forced to restart your Trials run from the beginning. To access Trials, you'll need to see Saint-14 in the Tower to purchase a Trials card. You'll also earn tokens for participating in Trials that you can spend with Saint on additional drops of Trials gear you've already earned--but you have to use any tokens you earn on the weekend you earned them, before the weekly reset on Tuesday.
Destiny 2 News And Guides
- Destiny 2's Story Has Never Been This Good
- Where Is Xur Today? (June 11-15) - Destiny 2 Xur Location And Exotics Guide
- Trials of Osiris Rewards This Week In Destiny 2 (June 11-15)
- Destiny 2 Iron Banner PSA: You Can Now Get Riiswalker Or Archon's Thunder From Bounties Or Tokens
- Destiny 2 Iron-Handed Diplomacy Guide: How To Complete The Iron Banner Quest Fast
- Destiny 2's Next Update Brings Massive Stasis Nerfs To The Crucible
- Destiny 2 Vault Of Glass Guide: How To Beat Every Encounter And Find All Hidden Chests And Collectibles