Destiny 2 Trials Of Osiris Map And Rewards This Week (April 2-6)
Get yourself some new rolls on the Astral Horizon shotgun by playing some Trials of Osiris in Destiny 2 this weekend.
The Trials of Osiris are back for the weekend--alongside Exotics vendor Xur--in Destiny 2, giving you a few days to try to get some of the best weapons in the game. This week, you can snag the powerful shotgun Astral Horizon just for putting in some time. Here's what map you have to deal with and what rewards you can earn this week.
There's also a whole lot of new gear in Trials this season, including new armor and cosmetics. This weekend's Trials event actually continues to the Tuesday weekly reset on April 6, so you've got a little extra time to earn rewards and spend tokens with Saint-14.
Trials of Osiris Map And Rewards (April 2-6)
- Map: Javelin-4
- 3 wins -- Astral Horizon, Kinetic shotgun
- 5 wins -- Hunter, Warlock, or Titan Chest Armor: Pyrrhic Ascent Vest, Vestment, or Plate
- 7 wins -- Hunter, Warlock, or Titan Gauntlets: Pyrrhic Ascent Grasps, Gloves, or Gauntlets
- Flawless run -- Astral Horizon (Adept), Kinetic shotgun
If you've been hesitant about Trials in the past, it's still worth playing in the mode to earn new gear. You don't even have to get wins, because the End Game bounty from Saint-14 will give you the three-win reward just for playing Trials in general. You can also snag another weapon drop for completing a new Seasonal Challenge if you can win a total of seven rounds (as opposed to complete matches).
The Trials of Osiris is Destiny 2's super-tough weekend competitive multiplayer event, which takes place from Friday to Tuesday every week, and it represents some of the highest-level challenges and rewards in the game. Your goal is to rack up as many victories as you can before you suffer three total losses, which forces you to reset your Trials run, or Passage. You'll earn loot along the way as you rack up more and more wins, but the best rewards in the event come when you go on a winning streak of seven matches in a row--a "Flawless" run.
If you can manage to go Flawless, you'll visit the Lighthouse, which is only available to Flawless players, where you'll get some exclusive rewards. Opening the chest in the Lighthouse now gets you an "Adept" weapon, which has extra stat boosts you can't get almost anywhere else.
Destiny 2 News And Guides
- Destiny 2 Transmog System: How To Use Season Of The Splicer's Armor Synthesis
- Xur's Location
- Trials of Osiris Rewards This week In Destiny 2 (May 14-18): Get The New Trials SMG, Shayura's Wrath
- It'll Take Years (Or Hundreds Of Dollars) To Convert All Your Destiny 2 Armor With Its New Transmog System
- Destiny 2 Cross-Play
- Destiny 2 Presage Captain's Log Guide: All 5 Scan Objects For The Seasonal Challenge
- Destiny 2 Dead Man's Tale Catalyst Guide
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.