Destiny 2 Seraph Bunker Bug: All The Real Upgrade Requirements
The Season of the Worthy is here in Destiny 2, but it already has a few issues.
The Season of the Worthy is here in Destiny 2, but there are already a few issues. Bungie has run down a list of known bugs and errors that are present in the new content season, and it looks like the one that might be most confusing to players has to do with the requirements to power up Rasputin's Seraph bunkers.
Bungie detailed the list of issues on Twitter, including the fact that the new Seraph bunkers are listing incorrect requirements to complete them. You'll get to one not long after starting the story quest for the Season of the Worthy by visiting Zavala--the first bunker you visit is located in the EDZ on Earth, but there are several scattered throughout the solar system.
Here are the real requirements to upgrade each of Rasputin's Seraph Bunkers to Tier 1:
- EDZ: Complete challenges from Zavala, Shaxx, the Drifter, Banshee-44, or Hawthorne.
- Io: Complete Flashpoint, Dungeon, or Raid challenges.
- Moon: Complete Strikes, Crucible matches, Gambit matches, and Nightmare Hunt challenges.
💠Some Seraph Bunker Upgrades list incorrect requirements. Here are the correct ones:— Bungie Help (@BungieHelp) March 10, 2020
• EDZ Tier 1 requires completing challenges from Zavala, Shaxx, the Drifter, Banshee-44, or Hawthorne
• Io Tier 1 requires completing Flashpoint, Dungeon, or Raid challenges
💠Some Seraph Bunker Upgrades list incorrect requirements. Here are the correct ones for the Moon:— Bungie Help (@BungieHelp) March 10, 2020
• Moon Tier 1 requires completing Strikes, Crucible matches, Gambit matches, and Nightmare hunt challenges
Bungie's tweet thread includes a bunch of other issues in the Season of the Unworthy that players should be aware of, too. Some Seraph Bunker upgrades aren't working properly, and part of the "Authentication Protocol" step for the story quest that has you dealing with Rasputin's bunkers is missing.
Destiny 2 News And Guides
- Destiny 2's Witch Queen Expansion Will Have "The Definitive Destiny Campaign"
- Destiny 2's New Trials Of Osiris Is Great, But Needs One Big Change
- PSA: Destiny 2's Revamped, More Rewarding Trials Of Osiris Kicks Off September 10
- Iron Banter: This Week In Destiny 2 - Mara Sov's Ahamkara, The Death Of Dance, And An Iron Banner Arsenal
- Destiny 2 Could Have Us Kill Another Giant Worm God
- Destiny 2 Shattered Realm Ruins of Wrath - All Trivial Mysteries And Enigmatic Mysteries In Week 3
- Destiny 2 Season Of The Lost: Seasonal Challenges Guide (Week 3)
💠 The Planetary Material Auto-Collection Bunker upgrade is not awarding the correct number of planetary resources.— Bungie Help (@BungieHelp) March 10, 2020
💠 During the Authentication Protocol quest step in the Seraph Warsat Network quest, players need to speak with Rasputin on Io.
Bungie also says that changes to the armor system have exposed a new bug that appears when you change the energy affinity of a Masterworked armor piece. Swapping the energy type makes the armor appear as though it can't be upgraded anymore--but you can fix it by leaving the armor screen and then re-entering it.
💠 Swapping energy on a fully masterworked and modded armor piece will incorrectly show that it can no longer be upgraded. If you encounter this, please exit and re-enter the armor details screen which will allow you to upgrade the armor piece.— Bungie Help (@BungieHelp) March 10, 2020
Finally, if you're hoping to get a preview of some of the loot you can earn from the Trials of Osiris, you'll have to wait until you actually start competing in it.
💠 The Trials of Osiris emblems and Collection category cannot be viewed until a player has earned an item in those categories.— Bungie Help (@BungieHelp) March 10, 2020
💠 The Seraph Public Event Completions Triumph is only tracking successful Public Event completions. There is no Heroic version of this Public Event.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.