Destiny 2 Patch Notes For Update 126.96.36.199 Brings Back Vesper Of Radius
Here's what today's new Destiny 2 update fixes and changes.
Bungie has released a new hotfix update for Destiny 2. Update 188.8.131.52 is out now and is largely concerned with resolving various bugs, but it also brings back a Warlock Exotic that was recently disabled: Vesper of Radius. Read on for the highlights and the full patch notes.
Vesper of Radius was disabled earlier this month, meaning Warlocks couldn't equip the chest armor for a period of time (even as it was being sold by Xur). Vesper allows you to emit a pulse of damage when you cast a Rift, but an exploit was allowing that damage to be dealt without needing a Rift. That bug is now fixed, and with that, the Exotic is back in the rotation.
Another issue this patch resolves involves Stasis crystals, which could be used to wedge your character between it and a wall. By doing this, it was possible to move through closed doors. Another exploit that allowed checkpoints to be used to rack up solo flawless dungeon triumphs has also been addressed.
Finally, problems with crashes when swapping emotes while frozen and one where certain visual settings (motion blur, film grain, and chromatic aberration) are reset should be resolved, too.
Destiny 2 Patch Notes 184.108.40.206
- Fixed an issue where Stasis crystals could be used to wedge oneself between a rock and a hard place, resulting in Guardians being phased through closed doors.
- Fixed an issue where players could encounter a crash when emote swapping while frozen.
- Fixed an issue where Warlocks could emit a damage impulse using Vesper of Radius without using their Rift charge.
- With this resolved, Vesper of Radius may once again be equipped.
- Fixed an issue where players could achieve Solo Flawless Dungeon Triumphs using checkpoints.
- Fixed an issue where settings for Motion Blur, Film Grain, and Chromatic Aberration would reset to default between play sessions on next-gen consoles.