Destiny 2 Leviathan Bow Guide: How To Find Banshee's Workshop For Make Bows, Not War Quest
The next Exotic quest in the Season of the Undying is here, but finding where to start it can be tough.
Like every season of Destiny 2 content, the Season of the Undying dropped a few useful Exotics for players to chase down. The second was Leviathan's Breath, a new Exotic bow. Unlike the other new Exotic in the season, Eriana's Vow, which is handed out to players through the seasonal battle pass, you'll have to earn Leviathan's Breath by completing a lengthy quest dubbed "Make Bows, Not War."
The first step--which involves finding and getting into Banshee's hidden workshop--might be the trickiest of them all, at least in terms of figuring out where to go and what to do. Here's how to find Banshee's workshop.
To start the "Make Bows, Not War" quest to earn the bow, you'll need to speak to Banshee-44 in the Tower. He'll direct you to his hidden workshop at the Tower, but he doesn't really provide you with enough information to walk right into it. Instead, you'll have to piece together its location from a clue--Banshee mentions a back way in known to Cayde-6. Destiny 2 players know Cayde used to hang out in the Tower's Hangar area before he was killed in the Forsaken expansion, so you'll need to start there.
Destiny 2 News And Guides
Actually finding the start of the path to the workshop is a test in and of itself, and it's a little confusing from there on, as well. Here's the path's location and everything you need to know to avoid getting lost as you try to find Banshee's hideaway.
How To Find Banshee-44's Workshop
- Head to the Hangar and turn left. Look for the staircase in the back corner that leads up to the second-floor catwalks. This is where you go to meet Xur when he comes to the Tower.
- Up on the second floor, follow the catwalks back toward the entrance to the Hangar. If you look over the door, you'll see another catwalk you can't reach unless you jump. Hop over to it and you'll find a vent entrance.
- Follow the vent through and you'll enter a series of rooms. When you hit the one full of shelves, look up. In the back of the room is a shelf you can climb to reach another vent. Jump into it.
- Keep following these vents until you drop into a cylindrical shaft. Use the platforms to climb to the top and find the exit.
- Work your way through the path forward until you finally hit Banshee's workshop. Approach the weapons locker at the far end and interact with it to get another quest step--it seems you need the keys to unlock this thing, so head back to Banshee.
From there, you've still got your work cut out for you in achieving the bow. Check out the full list of Make Bows, Not War quest steps, as well as our guide for how to complete the quest as efficiently as possible.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org