Dead By Daylight Is Celebrating Its 4th Birthday With Balloons, Crowns, Presents, And Bloody Hooks
Dead By Daylight has been around for four years, and its celebrating in its own unique, gory way.
It has been four years since the initial release of Dead by Daylight, the popular asymmetrical 4v1 multiplayer game that pits four regular people against a player-controlled monster, and developer Behaviour Interactive is celebrating with a new event.
The event, detailed in the video below and on the game's website, will include numerous unique cosmetic unlocks and a few neat aesthetic changes to the game. It will run from now until July 7, and the game's levels will be filled with balloons, confetti, and unique hooks, generators, and lockers.
Also notable is the Anniversary Crown, which will be added as a collectible in each level. The first survivor (or monster) who stumbles upon the crown and interacts with it will glow for the rest of the match, and if they make it through the round alive (or succeed at killing everyone) they will unlock it as a permanent cosmetic for any of the game's original group of survivors.
There are unique rewards that can be earned just by logging in, too. Here's a complete list.
Dead By Daylight 4th Anniversary Cosmetic Unlockables
- The Deathslinger: Pecan Crown (June 23-25)
- Claudette Morel: Fitted Button-Up (June 25-28)
- The Deathslinger: Radical Badland Grit (June 28-30)
- 4th Anniversary Charm (June 23-30)
- Claudette Morel: Woolen Berret (June 30-July 2)
- The Deathslinger: Red Peak Jacket (July 2-5)
- Claudette Morel: Skinny Denim (July 5-7)
- Year 4 Cake Charm (June 30-July 7)
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.