Dark Souls 2 Achievement list leaked online
38 Achievements in Namco Bandai's upcoming RPG, including one for dying the first time.
We'll begin emailing you updates about %gameName%.
The Achievement list for Dark Souls II has popped up online, thanks to Exophase.
Warning: contains spoilers!
The 38 Achievements won't come as much of a surprise of anyone who played the original Dark Souls, with many of the points doled out for joining covenants, learning spells, lighting bonfires, and defeating key enemies.
One Achievement, This is Dark Souls, dishes out 10G upon the player's first death in the game--will anyone be able to avoid getting this one?
New covenants in Dark Souls II include clubs for the bloodthirsty, meek, and even the rodens. Players can join these factions--with some historically easier to sign up for than others--and gain access to new ways to play the game, or disrupt the game for other players.
The Dark Souls II Achievement list in full:
- The Dark Soul (50G) - Earn all Achievements
- Self Recollection (10G) - Reclaim flesh and set out as an Undead
- King's Ring (20G) - Acquire the King's Ring
- Ancient Dragon (20G) - Acquire Ashen Mist Heart
- The Heir (100G) - See the ending
- Last Giant (10G) - Defeat the Last Giant
- Sinner's Bonfire (20G) - Light the primal bonfire in Sinner's Rise
- Iron Keep Bonfire (20G) - Light the primal bonfire in the Iron Keep
- Gulch Bonfire (20G) - Light the primal bonfire in the Black Gulch
- Brightstone Bonfire (20G) - Light the primal bonfire in Brightstone Cove Tseldora
- Giant Lord (20G) - Defeat Looking Glass Knight
- Vendrick (50G) - Defeat Vendrick
- Supreme Weapon (50G) - Reinforce a weapon to its limit
- Gesture Maestro (50G) - Learn all gestures
- Master of Sorcery (30G) - Learn all sorceries
- Master of Miracles (30G) - Learn all miracles
- Master of Pyromancy (30G) - Learn all pyromancies
- Master of Hexes (30G) - Learn all hexes
- Brilliant Covenant (10G) - Discover a most brilliant covenant
- Protector Covenant (10G) - Discover the covenant of the protectors
- Sanguinary Covenant (10G) - Discover the covenant of the bloodthirsty
- Covenant of the Meek (10G) - Discover the covenant of the meek
- Gnawing Covenant (10G) - Discover the covenant of rodents
- Clangorous Covenant (10G) - Discover the clangorous covenant
- Covenant of Ancients (10G) - Discover an ancient covenant
- Covenant of the Fittest (10G) - Discover the covenant of the fittest
- Abysmal Covenant (10G) - Discovery the abysmal covenant
- Selfless Giver (50G) - Max-out devotion to covenant
- Curious Map (30G) - Light all flames on the map in Majula
- Change of Clothes (30G) - Give Rosabeth of Melfia something to wear
- Gathering of Exiles (30G) - Increase the population of Majula
- Moonlight Greatsword (30G) - Inherit Benhart of Jugo's equipment
- Holder of the Fort (30G) - Inherit Captain Drummond's equipment
- Lucatiel (30G) - Inherit equipment from Lucatiel of Mirrah
- Smith for Life (30G) - Inherit Steady Hand McDuff's equipment
- Garrulous Miser (30G) - Inherit Laddersmith Gilligan's equipment
- Reflections on Disembodiment (30G) - Inherit equipment from the head of Vengarl
- This is Dark Souls (10G) - Die for the first time
Dark Souls II will be released on March 11 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, with a PC version said to follow shortly afterwards. But what about Xbox One and PlayStation 4? From Software says it's yet to put any thought into the idea.