Cyberpunk 2077 Update Lets You Reset Perks With Cash, Patch Notes Released
Players can also expect changes to the game's mini-map while they're in a car.
CD Projekt Red has been developing update after update for Cyberpunk 2077 since its rocky launch to bring the game up to snuff. So far, players have been treated to numerous hotfixes and major updates that have increased the game's performance and stopped cops from teleporting behind players like Goku. The game's next update, which has been fully detailed as of August 17, doesn't seem to be as game-changing though, with a preview showing off the ability to reset perks with Eddies instead of a shard. The patch notes do, however, reveal a whole bunch of crash fixes that should help to push the game closer to what was expected at launch last year.
In a Patch 1.3 Development Insight post, CD Projekt Red showed off how players will soon be able to quickly reassign their perks and put their Eddies to good use. A video embedded in the post shows that players will now have the option to reset their perks in the attributes menu.
Typically, players would have to go to a Ripperdoc and purchase a legendary Tabulaa E-Rasa shard for 100,000 Eddies to reset their perks. The video shows a player resetting their perks for just 13,200 Eddies.
Tiny Tina's Wonderlands Stabbomancer and Brr Zerker Class Trailer DOOM ETERNAL Horde Mode Teaser Trailer Battlefield 2042 New Specialists Trailer Saints Row Criminal Ventures Trailer Pokémon Legends: Arceus Mysterious footage restored! Uncharted Official Reveal Trailer Sifu - Official Behind The Scenes Trailer: Making-of Kung Fu And Mocap Halo Infinite - Official PC Overview Trailer Apex Legends Escape New Map Trailer 21 Things Every Battlefield Player Should Know Gran Turismo 7 - The Starting Line (Behind The Scenes) Call of Duty Vanguard - Vanguards of Photography Trailer
Also shown in the post were a couple of subtle changes. The first should make navigating around Night City in a car much easier via a simple change to the mini-map. Now, when players get into a car, the game's mini-map will zoom out, giving them a much better view of the surrounding area. Another change simply makes choosing between Angel or Skye clearer in the mission Automatic Love.
Cyberpunk 1.3 Patch Notes Highlights
- Added a button which allows to reallocate the distribution of Perk points on a character's skill tree.
- Added a filter for quest items in the Backpack.
- Quest item tags from miscellaneous Job items will now be removed after finishing associated quests, allowing to sell or drop them.
- It's now possible to upgrade crafting components in bulk.
- Fixed crashes that occurred when loading a save file after the car combat sequence with Arasaka agents.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when waiting for Thompson before leaving Atlantis in Never Fade Away.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after turning off and on the "Crowds on Minimap" option in Settings multiple times.
For those looking to get Cyberpunk 2077 out of their Xbox's library, that ship has sailed. As of July 6, anyone that purchased Cyberpunk 2077 on their Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S can no longer receive a no-questions-asked refund.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.