Counter-Strike: GO Adds Halo DLC, Including Music And Stickers
Halo and Counter-Strike have finally come together.
The Halo Stickers Capsule is now available to buy from the in-game store. The stickers showcase some of Halo's most iconic imagery, including Master Chief's helmet, the logo for Noble Team, and the UNSC Spartan logo. Check out the image below to see them all.
Additionally, everyone who buys The Master Chief Collection on Steam will get a special "music kit" after they spend "sufficient" time playing the game. The music tracks includes Halo's iconic theme music and shredding guitar which will play at the end of a CS: GO match. You can hear a pair of samples in the videos embedded below.
Today we're excited to ship the @Halo Sticker Capsule in CS:GO! As an added bonus, users who purchase and play The Master Chief Collection on Steam will receive an exclusive Halo Music Kit in CS:GO. pic.twitter.com/s41vyGqMhq— CS:GO (@CSGO) November 26, 2019
Halo: Reach comes to PC on Steam (and Xbox One) on December 3. It's the first game of The Master Chief Collection to land on Steam, with the remaining titles--Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, and Halo 4--releasing in chronological order in the future. Players can buy each title individually or pick them up in a bundle.
The Halo content comes to CS: GO this week as part of the game's newest update. This patch also improves game performance and fixes numerous issues with the Cache and Studio maps. You can see the full patch notes at the bottom of this post.
Halo Music Kit for CS: Go
CS: GO November 26 Patch Notes:
[ PERFORMANCE ]
Improved in-game performance by suspending several UI videos while in-game.
[ MAPS ]
- Visibility and readability improvements.
- Clipping fixes.
- Added radar callouts.
- Increased bomb explosion radius from 500 to 600.
- Reduced size of site B (Removed back stairs and adjusted site to new size).
- Adjusted cover on A and B site.
- Adjusted playable positions on Middle.
- Improved clipping across the map to provide smoother gameplay.
- Fixed community reported bomb stuck spots.
- Removed some props to improve visuals and gameplay on A / B Entrances.
- Increased lighting on Back of A.
- Added paint to back of A site boost to provide clearer visuals.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.