Conan O'Brien Plays Final Fantasy 15, Calls it an "Epic Waste of Time"
"This is like Middle-earth Entourage."
Conan O'Brien's "Clueless Gamer" segment has aired its newest chapter, this one themed around Square Enix's long-awaited Final Fantasy XV--and it's a wild one. O'Brien plays through a portion of the game on PlayStation 4 alongside Lord of the Rings actor Elijah Wood. Take a look:
The whole video is a treat--here are some of my favorite Conan quotes about the game:
- "This is like Middle-earth Entourage"
- "Nothing like running through the desert in leather"
- "This game should be called wait for your death in real time"
- "Who came up with this?"
- "Are we meant to be confused?"
- "Is this a video game written by James Joyce? It's just madness"
- "This is an aggressive wasting of our time"
- "Why would someone play this game?!"
- "Last time I beat on a worm for 72 hours I was in college"
- This whole thing, it's like an epic, blue balls waste of time"
In other news about Final Fantasy XV, Square Enix is working with Game of War: Fire Age developer Machine Zone to make a mobile MMO based on the RPG.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.