Comic-Con 2018 Schedule (Thursday Panels): Star Wars Clone Wars, Doctor Who -- Guide To The Must-See TV And Movie Panels
Here's your guide to Thursday at San Diego Comic-Con.
It's here. We've reached the start of San Diego Comic-Con 2018, perhaps the year's biggest entertainment event, and already we've gotten some big news with Star Wars: The Clone Wars making a comeback. As always, the event sees the actors and creators of your favorite TV shows, movies, comic books, and more gather to meet and talk to fans. The annual celebration of all things nerdy runs from now through July 22 in San Diego, CA, and GameSpot is here to help you figure out what, exactly, you should keep an eye out for. To kick things off on Thursday, we've already gotten the aforementioned Star Wars news, a new trailer for Titans (DC's upcoming TV show), and details on DC Universe. The first panels have also provided us with a Doctor Who trailer and Predator poster--there's a lot happening.
While there are four days packed with panels, screenings, and other events, this post is going to focus on the schedule for Thursday, the official first day of Comic-Con. Still, though it's the start of the event, there's more than enough to do. When it comes to big panels, Thursday has everything from movies, to TV shows, to a massive reunion 10 years in the making.
The morning kicks off with a look at the upcoming film The Predator, which provided some new footage from the movie (for attendees only, at least fort now), as well as fun stories from director Shane Black. There's also a panel for WWE's Mattel action figures. While it's happening mostly to talk about the upcoming toy line, the panel will also include a Q&A with Matt Hardy, Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins, and a "surprise superstar or two."
Thursday also saw new Doctor Who star Jodie Whittaker make her SDCC debut, as the BBC America series returned to San Diego for the first time since Peter Capaldi's exit. Rounding out the day is the 10th anniversary reunion of the Breaking Bad cast, who will gather to talk with fans and reminisce about the series.
There's plenty more to see on Thursday, which you can check out in our full list of daily highlights below. Also make sure to take a look at our schedule of must-see panels for the entire convention, or else you might miss out on something amazing.
SDCC Thursday Schedule
- The Predator (10:30 am - 11:30 am - Hall H)
- Blade Runner: Revelations (10:30 am - 11:30 am - Room 6BCF)
- WWE Elite Squad (11:15 am - 12:15 pm - Room 6A)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars 10th anniversary celebration (11:45 am - 12:45 pm - Room 6BCF)
- Doctor Who (11:45 am - 12:45 pm; Hall H)
- Nightflyers (3:00 pm - 3:50 pm; Indigo Ballroom)
- Better Call Saul (3:30 pm - 4:30 pm - Hall H)
- Breaking Bad 10th anniversary reunion (4:30 pm - 5:30 pm; Hall H)
- Marvel's Iron Fist (6:00 pm - 7:00 pm; Ballroom 20)
San Diego Comic-Con 2018 Coverage
- Comic-Con 2018 Schedule: Guide To The Must-See TV And Movie Panels
- Comic-Con 2018 Friday Schedule
- Best Cosplay From Comic-Con 2018 Day 1
- DC Universe Titans Trailer: F*** Batman
- Once Again, It's A Nightmare To Get Into SDCC's Main Hall
- Everything We Learned About DC Universe
- All The Exclusive Funko Pop Figures You Can Buy At SDCC
- Doctor Who's New Sonic Screwdriver Revealed Alongside New Trailer
- Star Wars The Clone Wars Animated Series Is Back In New Trailer
- Cool-Looking Spider-Man PS4 Pro Bundle Announced
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer Reveals Some Big Fights
- The Walking Dead Season 9 Teaser Hints At Uneasy Truce
- DC Collectibles Reveals Toys From Batman, Justice League, And More
- This Huge Lego Thanos Demands You Bow Before Him
- Netflix's Iron Fist 2 Gets Release Date, Teases Daughters Of The Dragon
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com