Comic-Con 2010 Day Two Wrap-Up
Day two of Comic-Con 2010 comes to a close with a day filled with zombie slaying, superhero battling, and a little bounty hunting on the side. Here are all the top stories!
Whew! We officially have another day of Comic-Con coverage under our belt, but just in case you missed the chaos, we’ve sifted through the huge pile of news to bring you the biggest gaming headlines that have sprung up in the past 24 hours. Check them out below, including Marvel vs. Capcom 3’s newest (and craziest) characters, juicy story details in the next big Star Wars game, and beating up some nasty ex-boyfriends. Don’t forget to stick with us through the weekend as we continue to brace the crowds to bring you the best coverage of this year’s San Diego Comic-Con!
- Gears of War 3 devs torn on Carmine's fate
- Visceral Games on breathing life into Dead Space
- Fallout devs on thinking inside the box
- Activision explores Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions
- Amaterasu, Thor blaze trail for Marvel vs. Capcom 3
- Twisted Metal panel reveals canceled ideas
- BioWare tells tales of Star Wars: The Old Republic's storyline
- Thor storms into Marvel games panel
- Comic-Con 2010 - Infamous 2 Panel
- Comic-Con 2010 Live Stage Show Day 2
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II -web doc: Boba Fett
- Comic-Con 2010 Panel - Capcom 2010 and Beyond!
- Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Comic-Con 2010 Stage Demo
- Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Comic-Con 2010 Stage Demo
- Goldeneye 007 Comic-Con 2010 Stage Demo
- Scott Pilgrim vs. the World Comic-Con 2010 Stage Demo
- WOW Panel: Epic Loot
- Comic-Con 2010 - Infamous 2 Cutscene
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Comic-Con 2010 Demo Part 1: Weapons and Combat
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org