The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
ColourPop's Baby Yoda-Inspired Palette Is Back In Stock
The Baby Yoda ColourPop eyeshadow palette will likely sell out quickly.
Last year, cosmetics company ColourPop released an official eyeshadow palette inspired by The Mandalorian's adorable star, Baby Yoda. It launched alongside the debut of The Mandalorian Season 2, but it sold out long before holiday shopping season really got into full swing. If you missed out on picking up the palette the first time around, you're in luck. ColourPop restocked The Child Shadow Palette today, February 19.
It comes in a small case featuring a picture of Baby Yoda on the front. The foldout palette also has a small mirror with the slogan "Cutest in the Galaxy" written next to the little guy.
All of ColourPop's pop culture-inspired collections tend to go out of stock soon after they are made available. Earlier this year, ColourPop released an official Animal Crossing: New Horizons collection filled with eyeshadow palettes, lip tints, and blushes. Given the popularity of Animal Crossing, it's no surprise that the entire collection sold out. Before that, ColourPop had a Sailer Moon collection that sold out extremely quickly as well.
Best Deals And Sales This Week
- Today's Best Deals: Note 20 Ultra For $925, Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate For $35, And More
- Pokemon Switch Games And Merch On Sale For 25th Anniversary
- Samsung Week At Amazon: Best Deals On 4K TVs, Gaming Monitors, And More
- New Horizon Forbidden West Merch Is Here To Tide Us Over Until Its Release
- Xbox Games With Gold Free Games For March 2021 Revealed
- New PS5/PS4 Sale Discounts Cuphead, Spiritfarer, And More Great Indies
- Mortal Kombat Legacy Arcade1Up Cabinet Up For Preorder Now
- Ratchet & Clank Is Free On PSN As Part Of Sony's Play At Home Initiative