CoD: Modern Warfare Patch Fixes Exploits, Brings Back Aniyah Palace
A small but important update is out now, with the patch notes detailing exploit fixes.
The patch mainly fixes two large exploits, both of which were having a big impact in Warzone. Some players had found a way to use Game Battles to create custom weapon blueprints, which could then be applied to any weapons and loadouts used in traditional multiplayer and Warzone. Additionally, the patch addresses an exploit in Warzone that allowed for invincibility after revives in specific instances.
The patch also addresses a small audio bug with the Renetti, as well as a comical visual one where the CTSFO 1 Mil-Sim Operator could be seen wearing two watches. No tactical advantage there, but at least he was never late. You can read the brief patch notes in full below. An additional update on April 26 re-added Aniyah Palace back into the playlist rotation after it was briefly removed to fix bugs.
Infinity Ward is keeping Warzone in particular lively, with reports of Fortnite-style events in the future and a constantly rotating playlist. The developer is also addressing issues of cheating by making cheaters play against each other in their own matches, which is certainly some sweet karma. A new patch is scheduled to arrive on April 28 and will address issues across PC and console.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Patch - 22 April 2020
- Fixed a bug where players were able to use Game Battles to make custom weapon blueprints that they can then use in MP or Warzone.
- Upon picking up a dropped Renetti, the initial raise audio would be heard globally. This has been fixed.
- Fix for an invincibility exploit after reviving a teammate in Warzone
- Fixed a bug where two watches would be seen on the wrist of the CTSFO 1 Mil-Sim Operator
Call of Duty News
- Best Call Of Duty: Vanguard Weapons And Loadouts
- How To Find All Der Anfang Intel In Call Of Duty: Vanguard Zombies
- Best Weapons And Tips For Der Anfang In Call Of Duty: Vanguard Zombies
- How To Unlock The Coveted Mastery Camos In Call Of Duty: Vanguard
- Call Of Duty: Vanguard And Warzone Season 1 Start Date And Details
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.