Check Out Persona 4: Dancing All Night's Disco Fever Edition, Preorder Bonuses
New info on Dancing All Night's North American release, preorder bonuses, and special edition.
Atlus today revealed a number of new details about the latest continuation of the Persona 4 storyline, Persona 4: Dancing All Night, including the contents of a special edition and a release window for North America.
Dancing All Night will be out for PlayStation Vita (and PS TV) in the United States and Canada this fall in two forms. There's the Launch Edition, priced at $50, and an $80 Disco Fever edition.
The latter consists of a two-CD soundtrack, a Persona 4-themed Vita pouch, two premium DLC outfit packs (including a bonus song), a Teddie keychain, and a collectible box (with custom disco ball art) that houses all of this.
Buying the Disco Fever edition or preordering the standard edition (referred to as the Launch Edition) will also get you the Cover Band bonus. This consists of an exclusive decal skin for the Vita (the more recent Slim model), as well as 10 Vita wallpapers designed to match the decal.
Dancing All Night eschews the RPG format of Persona 4 in favor of--as the title suggests--that of a music game. Much like the Persona 4 Arena fighting game spinoffs, Dancing All Night remains a story-driven game. It features both new music and returning tracks from the past Persona 4 games.
You can check out Atlus' full description of the Disco Fever edition below, as well as some new screenshots of the game in action.
- Two Discs Chock Full of Persona 4 Music Remixes: Hear the Persona 4: Dancing All Night soundtrack in all its glory! The two-disc CD set is full of original classics including "Pursuing My True Self," and "Shadow World," new song arrangements including "Heartbeat, Heartbreak" and "Your Affection," remixes by artists including Lotus Juice, TK, and Yuu Miyake, and completely new songs specifically composed for P4D!
- Last Night a Vita Pouch Saved My Life: Protect your PS Vita in this custom P4D enameled pouch with a full color P4D design featuring Teddie in all his Elvis-esque jumpsuit glory on one side, and an embossed version of the P4D logo on the reverse. Not for sale in North America, the "Disco Fever" edition is the only way to get the exquisitely detailed pouch.
- Costume Change: Two sets of paid DLC outfits will come with the "Disco Fever" Edition for free -- Persona 3's Gekkoukan High School uniform set, and the summer break outfit set to dress up Chie, Kanji, Rise, Naoto, and the rest of the human (sorry, Teddie) Investigation Team! The song "Never More" is also included as a bonus playable song.
- All About that Bear: Never lose your keys or whatever else again with a golden Teddie keychain. Exclusive to North America, the gold (not real gold, of course) keychain comes embossed in the visage of all of Teddie's gloriousness, based on the belt buckle design on his P4D jumpsuit!
- The Whole Package: All the items will come in a large collectible box with custom disco ball art (based on the Japanese Crazy Value Pack version of P4D).
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com