Carmageddon: Max Damage Coming to PS4, Xbox One
"It's the racing game where racing is for wimps."
We'll begin emailing you updates about %gameName%.
The Carmageddon franchise is coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Developer Stainless Games, the UK studio that was also behind the crowdfunded Carmageddon Reincarnation, today announced that a new game called Carmageddon: Max Damage will launch for those consoles later this year.
Best New Netflix TV Shows & Movies In November 2018 Nintendo Switch System Update 6.2 Out Now - GS News Update Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Overview Trailer feat. The Announcer Fortnite Update 6.30 Adds Dynamite, Wild West Mode, And More - GS News Update Destiny 2 Ascendant Challenge Week 6 Location Video Guide (Nov. 20-27) Resident Evil 2 - General Audience Trailer Fantastic Beasts 2: Every Harry Potter Connection & Easter Egg Red Dead Redemption 2: Hunting Legendary Animals For Thanksgiving Star Citizen Has Reached $200 Million In Funding - GS News Update The Best And Worst of AHS: Apocalypse | Season 8 Review Ashe - Overwatch Hero Guide Opening Minutes Of Marvel's Spider-Man Turf Wars DLC
Stainless promises Max Damage will offer an "over-the-top" experience fitting of the franchise's history.
"Set in a world of over-the-top violence, crazy PowerUps and non-stop laughs, you play against a bunch of complete crazies in twisted automotive killing machines whose aim is purely to maim you," the developer said in its announcement. "It's the racing game where racing is for wimps."
Additionally, Stainless has confirmed that people who bought Reincarnation will get a free copy of Max Damage for PC later this year.
Here are some other key takeaways for Max Damage, as written by Stainless:
- Over 30 cool custom killing machines, each with their own highly distinctive character
- 10 large open environments to explore
- A host of moving targets to hunt down for points, including pedestrians in wheelchairs & mobility scooters, cyclists, bears and aliens
- Career mode with 6 different event types
- Multiplayer with 4 online event types
- Fully featured action replay mode; to relive all the action again from any perspective.
- … with over 90 crazy PowerUps, complex car damage and repair system, blood, laughs and much, much more.
For a closer look at Max Damage, check out some images in the gallery below.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com