Call Of Duty WW2's Patch Notes Detailed, Buffs Sawed-Off Shotgun
Tweaks to several weapons in the game.
We'll begin emailing you updates about %gameName%.
A lot of the changes are slight, but the sawed-off shotgun has received a big buff after some players felt it was considerably underpowered. There are also two tweaks to the maps in the game. Check out the full patch notes below.
- FG 42 - Recoil buff and slight fire rate buff
- Grease Gun - Recoil adjustment to give player more control, ADS transition time buff
- Kar98k - ADS transition time nerf
- Lee Enfield - ADS transition time buff
- Combat Shotgun - Slight Max Damage range nerf, still overall buff to where it was at launch of game
- Sawed-Off Shotgun - Max and Mid Damage range buff, buff to number of pellets to kill, reload time buff, and hip spread nerf
- Moved defensive start spawns in S&D on Sainte Marie du Mont
- Moved CTF flag positions back on London Docks
The changes come just before Call of Duty: WWII gets its first major DLC expansion, Resistance, on January 30 on PS4. Among new new multiplayer maps, the expansion adds a new Nazi Zombies chapter called The Darkest Shore (check it out in the video above).
The Darkest Shore takes place on a "secluded" island just days after the events of the previous Nazi Zombies chapter. The chapter introduces new zombies to hunt, which Activision says will be "more cunning, quick, and even more bloodthirsty than before." It also adds a fog environmental effect, which will make it much more difficult to spot approaching enemies.
The Resistance will also introduce a new War Mode mission called Operation Intercept, which tasks players with rescuing French resistance fighters and escaping safely. Like other Call of Duty games, the expansion has a timed exclusivity period on PlayStation 4. Xbox One and PC versions will follow a month later.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org