Call Of Duty: Warzone's December 16 Patch Notes: Bombing Run Gets New Changes
Adjustments have been made to Bombing Run, audio, UI, and more.
Call Of Duty: Warzone's December 16 update is officially live and addresses a list of common bugs, as well as makes some changes to Bombing Run.
Following the release of Warzone Pacific's Caldera map, players have been reporting issues with the sound where aerial battles could conceal enemy footsteps on the ground. So with the latest patch, Raven Software has adjusted ambient sound effects to make it easier for players.
In addition to this general change, Bombin Runs over Caldera have also stopped, something that would occur in random locations across the map and stun players. Players can also expect changes to scaled rewards for the Contract. The December 16 update only contains a small collection of bug fixes, but the most notable ones include a resolution to the collision issues with elements across Caldera which allowed players to exploit them during matches.
The developer has fixed and issue casuing a reduction in frame rate when a player with a Title and Calling Card Frame had them equipped at the same time.
Call Of Duty: Warzone December 16 patch notes:
- Ambient sound effects have been adjusted
- The Bombing Runs over the Caldera have come to a halt. No more reported sightings
- Reduced the initial and scaling rewards for the [TOP SECRET] Contract
- Fixed collision issues with various elements across Caldera allowing players to exploit/peek/shoot through them
- Fixed an issue with the Kar98k (VG) where the Shrouded Gun Perk would allow it to fire as if it were semi-automatic
- Fixed an issue causing a reduction in frame rate when respawning with a Player Title and Calling Card Frame equipped
- Fixed an audio issue during infil in Vanguard Royale modes
- Fixed additional placeholder images to appear in various Store Bundle previews and/or purchases
- Fixed an issue causing placeholder images to appear in the Bundle Locker
- Fixed an issue causing placeholder text to appear on the Social menu
- Fixed an issue causing placeholder text to appear on various Calling Cards
- Fixed an issue causing Store Bundle to appear with the incorrect Rarity label
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.