Call Of Duty Warzone: Red Access Cards And Bunker Locations
As Activision teases an impending Call of Duty 2020 announcement, the hunt is on for red access cards that might drop clues.
Call of Duty: Warzone housed a series of secret bunkers that laid dormant before opening to unlock vast riches. With Season 5 now having launched and Activision teasing the next Call of Duty game, players seem sure that there are secrets to be found by using keypads in the bunkers. This all appears to be part of the build-up for the rumored Black Ops: Cold War, so players are scrambling to find red keycards that may shed more light on the announcement, as well as an ARG revolving around mysterious boxes sent by Activision.
In this guide, we'll go over how to open bunkers in Call of Duty: Warzone and provide a location guide so you know where to find them all. We'll also go over the more difficult to access Bunker 11.
How To Find Red Access Cards
For the bunkers numbered 1-10, you will need a Red Access Card, found via supply crates. Once you find one or kill a player holding a Red Access card, you can get inside all but one of the bunkers. Supply crates drop randomly, but finding a Red Access card inside is extremely rare. It's not unusual for players to only find a handful of cards throughout the course of an entire season, which makes the current hunt even more fever-pitched.
Call Of Duty: Warzone Bunker Locations
- Bunker 1: Located on the northern end of the map near the crash site.
- Bunker 2: Located to the west of the first bunker, near the dam.
- Bunker 3: Located to the east of Bloc 15.
- Bunker 4: Located just south of Bunker 3.
- Bunker 5: Located just next to Bunker 4.
- Bunker 6: Located in the western part of the map, just north of the junkyard.
- Bunker 7: Located just next to Bunker 6.
- Bunker 8: Located between the junkyard and kart racing track.
- Bunker 9: Located in the south end of Tavorsk Park
- Bunker 10: Located in the southeast end of the map in Zordaya Prison Complex
How To Open Bunker 11 In Call Of Duty: Warzone
- Bunker 11: Located in the northernmost section of the map, northwest of Arklov Peak Military Base.
For Bunker 11, you will need to complete a puzzle. This involves finding the phones strewn across the map and finding one that has a Russian voice on the line. This voice is in Russian and using a table provided by Reddit user StrangerRobijn, you can translate the numbers the voice says.
Call Of Duty: Warzone Bunker Locations Map
Once you have the numbers, you and your squad will head to the corresponding phones. Use this map to locate them instead of using the game's Morse code, and once they're activated, the bunker will open and reveal its treasures.
The surprise feature came in the latest Warzone update, though fans have been speculating on the existence and possible uses of the vaults since the game's release. With them open, Activision and Infinity Ward have one more gameplay element to use to make matches dynamic. The bunkers also appear to tie into the rumors of Black Ops: Cold War.
The patch made a few other notable changes to Warzone as well. It added new weapons to the Gulag, the one-on-one prison battles that let you fight your way back into the match, along with a new Armor Box item and a limited-time basic battle royale mode.
Call of Duty News
- Best Call Of Duty: Vanguard Weapons And Loadouts
- How To Find All Der Anfang Intel In Call Of Duty: Vanguard Zombies
- Best Weapons And Tips For Der Anfang In Call Of Duty: Vanguard Zombies
- How To Unlock The Coveted Mastery Camos In Call Of Duty: Vanguard
- Call Of Duty: Vanguard And Warzone Season 1 Start Date And Details
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.