Call of Duty Warzone Has Brought Back Helicopters In The Latest Playlist Update
The playlist update also turns CoD: Modern Warfare's Shipment 24/7 into a 10v10 game mode and more.
Developer Infinity Ward has announced that a new Call of Duty playlist update for Modern Warfare and Warzone makes some adjustments to both games. The biggest change of the bunch comes on the Warzone side, where the developer is re-adding helicopters to the battle royale game on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. The skies are going to be filled with players incapable of piloting helicopters and crashing into each other in no time.
Playlist Update!— Infinity Ward (@InfinityWard) May 8, 2020
- Replacing BR Solos with BR Stimulus Solos
- Height & radius at which parachuting enemy players are called out have been reduced (BR)
- Adding helicopters back
- Shipment 24/7 becomes Shipment 10v10
- Adding 3v3 Gunfight Knives Only
Helicopters were recently removed from Warzone due to a player exploit that was affecting game balance. Many were encountering a bug where some Warzone players were able to glitch the airborne vehicles under the map to get free kills. It's unclear if Infinity Ward has addressed the issue.
Also in Warzone, Infinity Ward has swapped Solos for the brand-new Stimulus Solos. According to Charlie Intel, Stimulus Solos disables The Gulag, meaning the only way you can respawn is by spending your money. Each player will start with 4500 in cash, and you drop 50 percent of it when you die. Additionally, respawning is disabled in the second to last circle.
Elsewhere in the playlist update, Modern Warfare's Shipment 24/7 has been adjusted to become Shipment 10v10. Also, 3v3 Gunfight (Knives Only) has been added to the multiplayer moshpit.
Infinity Ward and co-developer Raven Software recently rolled out an update for both Modern Warfare and Warzone on all platforms. The patch, which made adjustments to "help prevent vehicle exploits," nerfed the .357 revolver, tweaked "all smoke challenges" to make them a little easier, and more.
Call of Duty News
- Best Call Of Duty: Vanguard Weapons And Loadouts
- How To Find All Der Anfang Intel In Call Of Duty: Vanguard Zombies
- Best Weapons And Tips For Der Anfang In Call Of Duty: Vanguard Zombies
- How To Unlock The Coveted Mastery Camos In Call Of Duty: Vanguard
- Call Of Duty: Vanguard And Warzone Season 1 Start Date And Details
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.