Call Of Duty: Warzone Bunker Locations - How To Open Bunker 11
The vaults that have been securely locked down since Call of Duty: Warzone launched will now open, if you find the right keycard.
Call of Duty: Warzone has housed a bunch of secret bunkers that have laid dormant, but now they appear to be opening and supplying vast riches in the process. A recent update has finally given players a way to open the bunkers, and some think it could be a sign of what's to come in Season 4. In this guide, we'll go over how to open bunkers in Call of Duty: Warzone and provide a location guide so you know where to find them all. We'll also go over the more difficult to access Bunker 11.
How To Unlock Call Of Duty: Warzone Bunkers
For the bunkers numbered 1-10, you will need a Red Access Card, found via supply crates. The cards are extremely rare, but once you find one or kill a player holding one, you can get inside all but one of the bunkers.
- Bunker 1: Located on the northern end of the map near the crash site.
- Bunker 2: Located to the west of the first bunker, near the dam.
- Bunker 3: Located to the east of Bloc 15.
- Bunker 4: Located just south of Bunker 3.
- Bunker 5: Located just next to Bunker 4.
- Bunker 6: Located in the western part of the map, just north of the junkyard.
- Bunker 7: Located just next to Bunker 6.
- Bunker 8: Located between the junkyard and kart racing track.
- Bunker 9: Located in the south end of Tavorsk Park
- Bunker 10: Located in the southeast end of the map in Zordaya Prison Complex
How To Open Bunker 11 In Call Of Duty: Warzone
- Bunker 11: Located in the northernmost section of the map, northwest of Arklov Peak Military Base.
For Bunker 11, you will need to complete a puzzle. This involves finding the phones strewn across the map and finding one that has a Russian voice on the line. This voice is in Russian and using a table provided by Reddit user StrangerRobijn, you can translate the numbers the voice says.
Call Of Duty: Warzone Bunker Locations Map
Once you have the numbers, you and your squad will head to the corresponding phones. Use this map to locate them instead of using the game's Morse code, and once they're activated, the bunker will open and reveal its treasures.
The surprise feature came in the latest Warzone update, though fans have been speculating on the existence and possible uses of the vaults since the game's release. With them open, Activision and Infinity Ward have one more gameplay element to use to make matches dynamic. The bunkers also appear to tie into the rumors of Black Ops: Cold War.
The patch made a few other notable changes to Warzone as well. It added new weapons to the Gulag, the one-on-one prison battles that let you fight your way back into the match, along with a new Armor Box item and a limited-time basic battle royale mode.
Call of Duty News
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org