Call Of Duty Season 3 Battle Pass Is Now Easier To See, Plus More Changes In MW2/Warzone 2 Patch Notes
The newest patch for the latest Call of Duty games has landed.
Following the launch of Season 3 for Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 and Modern Warfare II this week, Activision has released a new patch for the multiplayer games that fixes bugs and makes a change to the Battle Pass Map.
Since Season 3 began, players complained that the Battle Pass Map was difficult to view on different types of screens. Activision said this was an intentional "artistic choice," but nevertheless, the developer decided to backtrack and revert to an earlier state "for easier viewing."
Infinity Ward fixed the Battle Pass UI - it now looks reasonable and actually can see each sector. pic.twitter.com/hcbCq1UQvY— CharlieIntel (@charlieINTEL) April 14, 2023
In terms of gameplay changes, Buy Stations on Ashika Island for Resurgence have been increased, from 10 to 15.
As for bug fixes, the new April 14 update addresses an issue that caused Field Upgrades to break in DMZ and clears out a bug that caused players to take damage from gas in the infil plane during Massive Resurgence matches. You can see the full patch notes below, as shared by Activision.
The Season 3 launch also made changes to DMZ that players criticized for creating a "pay-to-win" scenario, but as of yet, Activision has not announced plans to change anything.
MW2/Warzone 2 April 14 Patch Notes
- Updated Battle Pass Map view. While this was an artistic choice, we have reverted it for easier viewing on all types of screens.
Ashika Island | Resurgence
- Buy Stations
- Increased the number of Buy Stations available per match to 15, up from 10
- Fixed an issue causing Overclock to recharge Loadout Drop Markers in Resurgence modes.
- Fixed an issue where backing out of an altered Pro-Tuned weapon wouldn’t keep its name in the Loadout
- Fixed an issue where Players could save the Cronen Squall and FJX Imperium as a Favorite Loadout and use it despite not unlocking it in the Battle Pass in Ranked Play
- Fixed an issue where an incorrect message sometimes displayed in a Battle Pass preview tile
- Fixed an issue that causes broken Field Upgrades to persist on the Map in DMZ
- Fixed an issue where Players were taking damage from the gas in the infil plane in Massive Resurgence
- Fixed an issue in the “Death From Above” Mission in DMZ that blocked progress because the Player buying a Mortar Strike was not tracking
- Fixed an issue with a number of Pro-Tuned Blueprints where attempting to custom tune certain attachments would cause Players to spawn with no weapon
- Fixed an issue where the Fender Operator “EOD Specialist” Skin could cause weapons to appear invisible while loading into a match
- Fixed an issue where Players couldn't redeem Sector C20 of the Battle Pass because it displayed the weapon name as "Nullify," a Season 02 gun, instead of the correct weapon "The Haunting."
- Fixed an issue where a message about a Skin being reactive would appear next to all Skins in the Skin selection menu.
- Fixed an issue preventing solo Players from matchmaking into Cooperative Missions.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.