Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare/Warzone April 30 Patch Notes Released, See The Changes Here
The new patch on PS4, Xbox One, and PC makes a series of important changes across standard multiplayer and battle royale.
This one is comparatively much smaller, but it still introduces some significant changes. First off, the new Most Wanted Contracts that came to the game on April 28 have now been removed, just two days later. They are replaced by the Bounty Contracts that were in the game earlier.
Most Wanted Contracts allowed players to put a bounty on themselves, earning significant rewards for surviving. It's not immediately clear why they were removed so soon.
The update also fixes a problem for the newly Gunsmith custom loadouts that prevented them from appearing in matches. Additionally, the timer for 3v3 Cranked Gunfight has been increased to 15 seconds, from 10 seconds. You can check out the full patch notes below.
Modern Warfare/Warzone April 30 Patch Notes
- Fix for Gunsmith Custom loadouts not appearing in matches
- Removing Most Wanted Contracts from Warzone and adding Bounty Contracts back
- Adjusting the timer from 10 to 15 seconds in 3v3 Cranked Gunfight
- Adjusting out of bounds timer in Infected
- Adjusting the match start timer in Infected so players can join before the Infected countdown ends.
- Fix for a bug where players could get stuck during the infil while loading into a BR match
The April 28 update for Modern Warfare brings the game up to a gargantuan 180 GB or more, depending on what platform you're playing on.
Call of Duty News
- Call Of Duty: Vanguard And Warzone Season 1 Start Date And Details
- Call Of Duty: Vanguard Zombies Worldwide Reveal Set For October 14
- How To Complete Forsaken Main Easter Egg In CoD: Black Ops Cold War Zombies
- How To Get Chrysalax Wonder Weapon In CoD: Black Ops Cold War Zombies
- Call Of Duty: Vanguard Story Trailer Showcases Cast And Their Mission
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.