Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare's Weapon Progression Explained
Grab your favorite weapon and customize it to your heart's content.
Alongside details of how multiplayer progression works, publisher Activision has outlined Call of Duty: Modern Warfare's weapon unlock system. Players will be able to unlock attachments, camouflages, and more when the first-person shooter arrives on October 25 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
The publisher shared a blog post explaining Modern Warfaren's weapon progression. Each weapon will allegedly have 50 attachments to unlock and over 100 camo patterns to earn.
Leveling up a weapon requires that you get kills with it equipped. Each level rewards you with a new attachment, camouflage, or perk for that weapon. All of these and more can be equipped at the Gunsmith.
The base camouflage for a weapon is unlocked by leveling it up and earning other camos. Various camo challenges will become available upon getting the base camo, letting you acquire "a set of colorful and cool-looking skins within a camo set" for that specific weapon. Additionally, camo unlocks net you experience.
Call of Duty News
- Best Call Of Duty: Vanguard Weapons And Loadouts
- How To Find All Der Anfang Intel In Call Of Duty: Vanguard Zombies
- Best Weapons And Tips For Der Anfang In Call Of Duty: Vanguard Zombies
- How To Unlock The Coveted Mastery Camos In Call Of Duty: Vanguard
- Call Of Duty: Vanguard And Warzone Season 1 Start Date And Details
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.