Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare/Warzone Season 4 Reloaded Update Goes Live
The big Season 4 Reloaded update has arrived on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
It's another gigantic update weighing in at 22-36 GB depending on your platform for those who own the full version of Modern Warfare. Console players must download this patch, in addition to a second update of around 3.5 GB. Free-to-play Warzone players will see a 22-30 GB update.
While you wait for the download to complete, you can check out the full Season 4 Reloaded patch notes. The big-ticket item is a new limited-time Warzone mode that supports up to 200 players. The update also introduces a new Juggernaut Royale mode, and a series of weapon balance changes.
The Season 4 Reloaded patch also adds a new weapon, the Rytec AMR, along with a multiplayer map called Cheshire Park. A new Operator, Roze, is also now available in the game.
For more on the Season 4 Reloaded update, check out GameSpot's rundown of everything you need to know about it.
Call of Duty News
- Best Call Of Duty: Vanguard Weapons And Loadouts
- How To Find All Der Anfang Intel In Call Of Duty: Vanguard Zombies
- Best Weapons And Tips For Der Anfang In Call Of Duty: Vanguard Zombies
- How To Unlock The Coveted Mastery Camos In Call Of Duty: Vanguard
- Call Of Duty: Vanguard And Warzone Season 1 Start Date And Details
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.