Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare And Warzone 2 Adding $30 BlackCell DLC; Here's What You Get
The new premium offering includes a slick-looking Operator and more.
Activision has pulled back the curtain on the big Season 3 update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II and Warzone 2, and among many other things, a new BlackCell cosmetic bundle is coming.
The $30 offering replaces the existing Battle Pass Bundle and comes with some very slick-looking cosmetics for your soldier and some other items. The BlackCell bundle includes the standard battle pass, as well as 1,100 COD Points added to your account right away and a new BlackCell Operator. This Operator is wearing a suit with gold accents and a gold mask. The bundle also comes with a "pro-tuned" weapon blueprint, vehicle skin, and finishing move, as well as a branch of the Battle Pass AO that starts in a different place compared to the standard one.
What's more, the BlackCell bundle includes BlackCell-exclusive Battle Pass content, including 12 new skins. You can see a brief rundown of what's in the BlackCell bundle below, while Activision will publish a blog post running through the particulars ahead of Season 3's launch on April 12.
- Access to the full Season 03 Battle Pass and 20 Tier Skips (25 on PlayStation).
- 1,100 COD Points instantly awarded.
- Up to 1,400 COD Points awarded throughout the Battle Pass.
- A BlackCell Operator, attired in an imposing animated Camo skin.
- A Pro-Tuned Weapon Blueprint, Vehicle Skin, and Finishing Move.
- An exclusive BlackCell Sector within the Battle Pass AO serves as an alternative starting location.
- Immediate unlocking of adjacent Battle Pass Sectors to the BlackCell Sector.
- Additional, BlackCell-only Battle Pass content: Every Season 03 Battle Pass Sector with an Operator Skin has a BlackCell variant (12 Skins in total) to unlock.
The standard Battle Pass will continue to be available with every new season for 1,100 COD Points.
Season 3 launches April 12 for Modern Warfare II and Warzone 2, and it delivers new maps, Operators--Alejandro and Valeria--as well as a new Gulag and tons more.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.