Call Of Duty: Mobile Season 7 Is Live Now, And The Battle Royale Map Is Much Bigger
Season 7 is now live in the free-to-play Call of Duty on mobile, and it's brought big changes for Battle Royale.
Season 7 of Call of Duty: Mobile has begun with the latest update, and as promised it's brought with it a new Battle Pass and some significant changes. This season of Call of Duty: Mobile is called Radioactive Agent, and it not only adds some new maps and modes, but also significantly expands the game's Battle Royale map.
Tunisia and the Gulag have been added as new maps in this update, meaning that players can now fight in the post-death arena from Call of Duty: Warzone. Gulag is playable in the 2v2 Gunfight mode (previously known as Showdown), so you'll be dropped in with a random loadout that changes every two rounds and forced to fight in close quarters. Tunisia is a more traditional map, with a pleasant seaside setting.
A new scorestreak, Cluster Strike, has been added too--it's an air-to-ground strike that can do major damage. Zombies are also making a bit of a comeback in the new Attack of the Undead mode, which takes ten players and casts one as a member of the undead, who them has to start infecting the others. The aim is to survive until the end--but once you turn, the objective changes and you'll want to try and kill your former teammates.
The Battle Royale map is growing in this update by almost 50%, with seven new zones being added. They are Black Market, Harbor, Downtown, Sanitarium, Ski Town, Heat, and Frigid Wetlands, and they'll give you more places to hide, fight, and scavange. A new class is being added, the Smoke Bomber, who can disorientate enemies with smoke bombs. Other additions include a new vehicle (a tank) and a new boss enemy (the Butcher).
This update will also change how the optional Battle Pass works. Players will now only have one stream of content to progress along, but players who buy the Battle Pass will unlock new stuff at every new tier, while free players will only unlock on some of them. The Cluster Strike unlocks at Tier 14 for everyone, for example, but Battle Pass players will get new weapons from Tier 1 onwards.
Call of Duty: Warzone
- Call of Duty Season 4 - Everything We Know
- Call Of Duty Season 4 Gets A New Cinematic Trailer
- Call Of Duty Season 4 Coming June 17 For Warzone, Black Ops Cold War
- New Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Season 4 Teaser Trailer Arrives
- CoD: Warzone Leakers Reveal Unreleased Ural Mountains Map
- CoD: Warzone Apparently Hates It When 100 Players Call In Loadout Drops At The Same Time
- The AMP63 Pistol Officially Arrives in CoD: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone
- Call Of Duty Online Is Shutting Down In China
- Call Of Duty Is Offering Double XP For Enabling Two-Factor Authentication
- How To Open The CoD: Warzone Vault At Nakatomi Plaza