Call of Duty: Ghosts minimum PC specs confirmed by Infinity Ward
Some changes from previous Nvidia spec leak.
Infinity Ward has confirmed the minimum system specs for the PC version of Call of Duty: Ghosts.
Graphics card maker Nvidia earlier this month published a set of minimum and recommended specifications earlier this month, with Infinity Ward's final spec sheet slightly different: the game will only require 40GB of hard drive space, for instance, as opposed to 50GB.
Infinity Ward has confirmed that the game will require 6GB of RAM and 64-bit OS in order to play, however.
The official minimum specifications in full:
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHZ / AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4 GHZ or better
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 40GB
- Video: Nvidia GeForce GTS 450 / ATI Radeon HD 5870 or better
- Sound: DirectX compatible sound card
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- Internet: Broadband Internet connection for Steam and Online Multiplayer
Yesterday, Microsoft director of product planning Albert Penello said Call of Duty: Ghosts looked "f'n amazing" on Xbox One.
Call of Duty: Ghosts will launch for PC, Xbox 360, Wii U, and PlayStation 3 on November 5. Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions will follow at launch.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org