Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Patch Notes (November 23)
The newest patch for Black Ops Cold War is here with changes to spawns, field upgrades, perks, and Zombies.
A new update is out now for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, and while it doesn't contain any weapon buffs or nerfs, the patch makes a few changes related to spawning, perks, and the Zombies mode. [Update: A new set of Cold War patch notes are now available for November 24's update.]
For multiplayer, spawns have been adjusted for the Hardpoint mode to reduce the amount of time it takes to reach the Hardpoints. Additionally, the spawns on Crossroads Strike and Armada Strike have been adjusted for better performance.
The new Black Ops Cold War update also fixes an issue that could stop the Flak Jacket perk from being useful against explosive damage in Hardcore modes.
Moving to Zombies, the new update fixes an issue with field upgrades, while it makes some changes to the zombies themselves. In one case, a rare issue was causing a zombie to become permanently invincible, but that is now fixed. Finally, the Zombies mode has received some tweaks to make the experience more stable.
You can see the full patch notes below, as posted by Treyarch on their website. This newest update arrives less than a day before the fan-favorite Nuketown map comes to Black Ops Cold War through a new version called Nuketown '84. The map arrives at 10 AM PT on November 24, but you can start enjoying double XP right now.
Black Ops Cold War November 23 Patch Notes
- Adjusted Hardpoint spawn logic to reduce average travel time to active Hardpoints.
- Adjusted enemy weighting for spawns in Crossroads Strike and Armada Strike.
Fireteam: Dirty Bomb
- Addressed a UI error that could sometimes occur when loading into a match of Fireteam: Dirty Bomb on Ruka.
- Addressed an issue that would prevent Flak Jacket from properly protecting the player from explosive damage in Hardcore modes.
- Addressed an issue where the player could earn Field Upgrade charge while their Ring of Fire was currently activated.
- Addressed an issue that sometimes caused zombies to use their ranged attack unexpectedly.
- Addressed a rare issue that could rarely cause the Megaton to be permanently invincible after splitting.
- Added various stability fixes.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.