Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Gets DLC That Benefits Military Veterans
You can support military veterans by purchasing this $5 DLC pack.
One of the first DLC packs for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is an add-on that supports military veterans trying to find jobs after leaving the service.
The Call of Duty Endowment has announced a new piece of DLC, the Challenger Pack, is now available to buy from the in-game store in Black Ops Cold War. 100% of net proceeds from the $5 DLC pack will go to the Call of Duty Endowment, capped at $5 million.
The Challenge Pack will be available to buy in the battle royale game Warzone's store in December, Activision said.
As you can see in the image below, the Challenger Pack comes with a variety of special cosmetics emblazoned with red, white, and blue colors. Additionally, it includes a Calling Card, Emblem, Weapon Charm, and Sticker featuring the Call of Duty Endowment logo. The DLC bundle also includes a double XP token to help you level up faster.
The full contents of the Challenger Pack can be seen below, with descriptions written by Activision.
Black Ops Cold War Challenger Pack:
Descriptions written by Activision
- “The Stripe” Marksman Rifle Weapon Blueprint – Make your opponents see stars with the three-round bursts out of “The Stripe,” which comes complete with multiple pre-configured attachments and a tiger-themed patriotic camo.
- “The Standard Issue” Pistol Weapon Blueprint – It’s a mainstay for the most elite soldier’s loadouts for good reason. This reliable secondary weapon is complete with several pre-configured attachments.
- Calling Card – Show off a bit of red and blue tiger camo and your support for helping to place veterans in high quality jobs with this Calling Card. Equip it to your player profile in the Barracks section of Multiplayer or Zombies.
- Emblem – Equip it in the Barracks section of Multiplayer or Zombies.
- Weapon Charm – Add a bit of flair with this dog-tag themed weapon charm, which can be equipped to most weapons in the Gunsmith.
- Sticker – Add the Sticker to nearly any weapon in the game, accessible through the Gunsmith.
- Double Weapon XP Token – Double your weapon progression speed and unlock attachments in double-time whenever you want with this Double Weapon XP Token. Use it within the Multiplayer or Zombies menu.
GameSpot's Black Ops Cold War review in progress has scored the game an 8/10. Keep checking back with GameSpot for our full review and further coverage.
Black Ops Cold War is off to a very strong start, with first-day global digital sales setting a new record for the franchise.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the conversation