Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War April 15 Patch Notes Introduce New Feature, Mode, And More
Black Ops Cold War got its latest update, introducing some welcome new additions.
While we wait for Season 3 to begin, Activision continues to update Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. The latest patch arrived on Thursday, bringing with it a new feature in Custom Mods and the new Blueprint Gun Game mode. Outside of that, there are new playlists and some fixes for Zombies, while a triple-double XP weekend is now underway.
The new Custom Mods feature, which is accessible through Create-a-Class, allows players to create and save up to 10 custom Blueprint loadouts per weapon. Below you can see an example of how far you can go with the level of customization to create something very unique.
The new mode, meanwhile, is Blueprint Gun Game. It's the same Gun Game you know, but the twist is that you're given special blueprint weapons, which might be some you've never seen or used before. The progression of weapons can change each match, and the first person to make it through all 20 weapons wins.
As for the triple-double XP promotion, starting Friday, April 16 at 10 AM PT and running through the same time on April 19, you can get double XP for standard progression, weapons, and the battle pass. This comes at a good time, as Season 2 is set to wrap up very soon, with the much-anticipated Season 3 projected to begin on April 22.
Dead Ops Arcade 3 for Zombies gets some attention with this update as well, making changes to XP awards and implementing some bug fixes.
You can see the full patch notes below, as compiled by Treyarch.
Black Ops Cold War April 15 Patch Notes
- Custom Mods
- Now available in Create-a-Class. Name and save up to 10 custom Blueprint creations per weapon via the Custom Mods menu.
- Addressed an issue where attachments that had not been properly unlocked through weapon progression now correctly appear locked.
- Blueprint Gun Game
- All-new version of Gun Game now available in Multiplayer.
- Progress through an arsenal of Weapon Blueprints from launch through Season Two Reloaded.
- Weapon progression can change from match to match, with different Blueprints available per tier.
- First player to progress through all 20 weapons wins the match.
- Snipers Only Moshpit
- Returned to Featured Playlists.
- Addressed an issue that could cause non-sniper classes to be reset when entering a match of Snipers Only Moshpit.
- Blueprint Gun Game [NEW]
- Apocalypse 24/7
- Snipers Only Moshpit
- Gunfight Blueprints
- Nuketown 24/7 (also available in Hardcore)
- Prop Hunt
- Face Off (also available in Hardcore)
- Multi-Team Moshpit
Dead Ops Arcade 3
- Added adjustments to XP awards.
- Addressed an issue that could display incorrect data in the After-Action Report when playing Solo Advanced Start mode.
- Added a stability fix to Silverback Slideways bonus round.
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Containment (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Nuketown (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Apocalypse (PlayStation)