Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3/8 Patch Includes Multiplayer, Zombies Fixes
A small patch for Black Ops Cold War has arrived to kick off the week.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War has received a small new update that makes fine-tuning changes across multiplayer, Zombies, and the League Play mode.
Rapid Fire Moshpit playlist has been added to quick play in multiplayer mode, and additional playlist updates are expected for later in the week. Also for multiplayer, the Guerrilla Warfare challenge has been updated so it tracks kills from any weapon. This is a fix from its previous state, during which it would only track kills from the weapons from players you've killed.
Additionally, the Helping Hand challenge now tracks Spy Plane scoring--apparently it didn't do this properly before.
For the more competitive League Play mode, the update fixes an issue that could cause names to appear as blank. It also fixes an issue where players could be assigned a "broken" Ladder.
And for Zombies, the March 8 update adds stability fixes for Objectives in the new Outbreak mode, while it also stops a "graphic corruption" issue from occurring when using the Frenzied Guard field upgrade. You can see the full patch notes below, as posted by Treyarch on the studio's website.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War March 8 Patch Notes
- Rapid Fire Moshpit
- Added HC Rapid Fire Moshpit to Quick Play.
- Season Challenges
- The "Guerrilla Warfare" Season Challenge now tracks kills from any weapon that the player picks up, not only from weapons from players they’ve killed.
- Daily Challenges
- The “Helping Hand” Daily Challenge now properly tracks Spy Plane assist score.
- If the player gets incorrectly placed into a "broken" Ladder, playing another match will put the player into a functional Ladder.
- Addressed an issue that could cause other names on the Ladder to be blank.
- Added various stability fixes related to Objectives in Outbreak.
- Resolved an issue that prevented completing the objective if a player carrying a canister left a co-op match in progress.
- Resolved an issue that caused graphic corruption when using upgraded Frenzied Guard Field Upgrade.
- Addressed an issue where a player could not listen to three Radio Transmissions in "Firebase Z."
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.