Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Patches Coming to "All Platforms"
String of updates target online multiplayer lag and Prestige reset problems.
New Cyberpunk 2077 Gameplay Will Be Shown At E3 2019 - GS News Update Who Are The Kaiju (Titans) In Godzilla: King of the Monsters? E3 2019's Press Conference Schedule: Nintendo, Microsoft, Ubisoft, Square Enix, And More - GS News Update Fortnite: Week 3 Secret Battle Star Location Walkthrough (Season 9 Utopia Challenges) Avengers: Endgame Passes Avatar in the US Box Office, Still Behind Worldwide - GS Universe News Update Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey - Expand Trailer The Most Influential Games Of The 21 Century Video: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds PS4 And PS5 Cross-Gen Multiplayer And Backwards Compatibility Teased - GS News Update Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order - X-Men Gameplay Trailer A New Handheld Video Game System Called Playdate Has Been Announced - GS News Update Fortnite - Dominating Win In Air Jordan Downtown Drop LTM Halo 5 Big Thursday Battle And More
The development team behind Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare has rolled out a patch for the PC version following numerous complaints of lag affecting online multiplayer.
A spokesperson for Sledgehammer Games has said the PC update will be followed by a patch for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of the game. An additional patch is also being worked on for the next-gen consoles, which is expected to go live before the end of the week.
Posting on its official website, Sledgehammer Games wrote: "Since the launch of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare last week, our team has been working hard on improvements to the game. We’ve also had our ears to the ground, listening to your feedback. Our commitment to continuing to support the game and community is as strong as ever, and our team is focused on making the experience the best it can be on all platforms."
Patch notes for the updates are listed below:
- Adjustment to the in-game chat names notifications placement.
- Fixed Prestige reset issues, including emblems and challenges.
- Fixed Marksman and Camo challenges to not reset when you prestige.
- Connectivity optimizations for game servers.
- Fixed issues with Ping Bar not updating correctly.
- Fixed stats not accumulating towards leaderboards after prestiging.
- Adjustment to challenges to unlock Camos for weapons.
- Fixed round-based game modes, affecting Win/Loss ratios.
- Implemented ability to unlock eSports Rule options in Private Match.
- Fixed weapon reloads counting as speed reloads in certain circumstances.
- Added description to reload informing that you can double-tap to speed reload.
- Fixed double xp splash, so it doesn't show up in private match, combat readiness program, or survival mode.
- Showing 4x or 2x based on whether a loot double xp item exists
- Add double XP icon to medal splashes when double xp is active.
- Fixed rare save game issue affecting playthrough progression
- KC score limit increased to 85 per match.
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare shipped worldwide on November 3, and has received a generally favorable response from critics. GameSpot's Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare review said the FPS is "a deluge of action-film bravado."
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com