Buy A PS4 Pro Bundled With 7 Free Classic Games For Only $350
Months of gaming all in one, convenient bundle.
Sony may be bowing out of E3 this year, but they are certainly not letting us forget them with all of the huge savings available as part of their Days of Play sale, the latest of which is a PlayStation 4 Pro console including seven free games by way of B&H Photo for $350. The PS4 Pro itself typically retails for $400 alone, so $50 off and then seven free games on top of that is an excellent deal, which B&H lists as $132.93 in total savings.
The games included are no collection of bargain bin scrapings, either, but some of the strongest titles that the platform has ever had along with remastered PS3 classics. If you're looking to play catch-up as this console generation starts to wrap up, then this is an excellent starting point. The bundle includes:
- Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
- LittleBigPlanet 3
- Ratchet and Clank
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
- The Last of Us Remastered
- Until Dawn
These and many other games are available on sale à la carte in Sony's Days of Play event, which runs from June 7 to 17, offering discounts across the board on PlayStation hardware, software, and services in celebration of E3 2019. Sony is bowing out of E3 this year for the first time in recent memory, instead opting to step back and quietly prepare for the hotly-anticipated PlayStation 5 announcement while Microsoft takes the spotlight in LA. PS4 fans have plenty to look forward to from next week's events--check out all of the PS4 games confirmed for E3 2019.
- Monday, June 10, 10 AM PT -- PC Gaming Show
- Monday, June 10, 12 PM PT -- Limited Run Games Press Conference
- Monday, June 10, 1 PM PT -- Ubisoft Press Conference
- Monday, June 10, 4:30 PM PT -- Kinda Funny Showcase
- Monday, June 10, 6 PM PT -- Square Enix Press Conference
- Tuesday, June 11, 9 AM PT -- Nintendo Direct Showcase
More E3 news:
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org