Build a Giant Laser and Dominate the World in Tropico 5's Newest DLC
Help El Presidente "bathe in the glory of evil madness and destroy mankind as we know it."
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
The latest downloadable content for simulation game Tropico 5 has an evil twist. The "Supervillain" DLC, out now on PC, is all about El Presidente's new goal of becoming the "most famous supervillain in the whole of the Caribbean."
Your job? Help El Presidente "bathe in the glory of evil madness and destroy mankind as we know it."
You'll do this by building a massive laser hidden inside a secret lair. Once constructed, use it to "fire at those pesky rebels," publisher Kalypso says in the DLC's announcement.
Here's a breakdown, courtesy of Kalypso, of everything included with the DLC.
- New standalone scenario: “Supervillain“: Prepare to conquer the world from your top secret hideout
- New building: Giant Laser: The ultimate tool of destruction. Let them come!
- New dynasty avatar accessory: A villainous moustache
- New sandbox map: Isla del Pescado
- New music track and additional voice recordings
Tropico 5's Supervillain DLC is available now through Steam for PC, Mac, and SteamOS for £2.49/€2.99/$3.99. You can also buy the DLC directly from Kalypso via the Kalypso Launcher. For a closer look at the expansion, check out the images in the gallery below.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org