Brand-New Spyro Compendium Releasing Tomorrow Gets Discount At Amazon
The Art of Spyro: Reignited Trilogy will provide new insights into the beloved platforming series.
Originally unveiled last fall, The Art of Spyro: Reignited Trilogy finally releases tomorrow, July 21. The oversized coffee table book explores the well-received remastered collection of the classic platforming series. Spyro fans can still pre-order the hardcover art book at Amazon, and you can even get a discount, albeit a small one.
The Art of Spyro: Reignited Trilogy | $40.50 (
Normally $45, you can grab The Art of Spyro: Reignited Trilogy for $40.50. Yes, we know that isn't a large discount by any means, but the Blizzard Entertainment-published book hasn't been discounted much at all since going up for pre-order last year.
The 240-page compendium includes insights from the trilogy's developers as well as commentary about the Spyro series from illustrators across the video game industry. Of course, it's also filled with plenty of illustrations and never-before-seen concept art.
Though this art book is a tad late considering Spyro Reignited Trilogy released in 2018, now's your chance to get some fresh Spyro content. The game itself, which was developed by Toys for Bob, earned an 8/10 in GameSpot's Spyro Reignited Trilogy review.
Gaming and entertainment art books are incredibly common nowadays. In just the past couple of weeks, a new Batman: The Animated Series art book and Watch Dogs Legion lore book were revealed.
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- Save $10 On The Legend Of Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom Preorders
- Best Zelda Merch: 50 Cool Items, Including Tons Of Tears Of The Kingdom Stuff
- The Legend Of Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom Preorder Guide - Everything You Need To Know
- + Show More Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week Links (3)
- Zelda Tears Of The Kingdom Switch OLED Still Available At Select Retailers
- Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom-Themed Apparel Is Available At Amazon
- Get A Free Zelda Art Print With Tears Of The Kingdom Preorders At Best Buy
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com
Join the conversation