Bloodhunt Is A Vampire: The Masquerade Battle Royale, Closed Alpha Coming July 22
Developer Sharkmob has unveiled that it's working on a new battle royale set in the Vampire the Masquerade universe.
Developer Sharkmob announced Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodhunt at the Summer Game Fest Kick-Off. The upcoming third-person, class-based battle royale is set in the city of Prague--a cinematic trailer shows off what some of those classes might look like, with different vampires possessing unique abilities.
Bloodhunt is set to feature fully customizable characters with six different classes to choose from. The developer wrote on its website that it does not believe in "pay-to-win" mechanics, and is working on this project with a "player-focused mentality."
In Bloodhunt, a treacherous betrayal has resulted in all-out war between the different clans of vampires. As the same time, all vampire clans are also being hunted by a secret society known as the Entity, an organization trying to fully annihilate all creatures of the night.
Ahead of its release, Bloodhunt is getting a closed Alpha on July 22. The game is scheduled to launch for PC sometime this year.
Sharkmob is a new studio for the Vampire: The Masquerade universe. The studio was acquired by Tencent in 2019 with the purpose of creating new projects for the company.
E3 2021 News & Announcements
- Nintendo Switch OLED Announced, Coming October 8
- E3 2021: Schedule, Participants, And What To Expect
- Xbox & Bethesda E3 Showcase Announcements: Starfield, Halo Infinite, Diablo 2
- Nintendo Direct E3 2021 Announcements: Breath Of The Wild 2, Metroid Dread, Advance Wars
- E3 2021 Games Confirmed So Far
- Ubisoft Forward E3 2021 Announcements: Far Cry 6, Mario + Rabbids 2, Avatar
- Square Enix E3 2021 Stream Announcements: Guardians Of The Galaxy, Final Fantasy Origin, Babylon's Fall