Blizzard's SDCC 2023-Exclusive Merch Is Available Online
You don't need to fly out to San Diego to score Blizzard's Comic Con-exclusive figures, plushes, and clothing.
In-person conventions like San Diego Comic-Con are great for picking up exclusive merch, but those who can't attend SDCC this week can now purchase Blizzard's SDCC-exclusive products at the Blizzard Gear Online Store. The lineup includes official figures, plushes, and clothing for the studio's latest games, Diablo IV and Overwatch 2, made exclusively for this year's convention.
On the Overwatch 2 side, there are new Funko Pop figures for Cassidy, Echo, and Reaper, and each is available for $20. You can also grab adorable plushes of Pachimari for $25 or Akari's Fox companion from Kiriko's animated short for $30. Speaking of Kiriko, there's also a wearable replica of the healer's iconic headband available for $25.
The Diablo IV's merch includes a limited-edition plush of the Goatman enemy for $30 and a six-inch replica of the Hell Key item--the same key Lilith uses to enter Hell in the game's story--for $35. A few pieces of Diablo IV-themed clothing are also available.
You can check out all the SDCC-exclusive Overwatch 2 and Diablo IV merch in the list below, or at the Blizzard Gear store.
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- Spider-Man 2 And Modern Warfare 3 PS5 Slim Bundles Are Still On Sale
- Get The Super Smash Bros. Nintendo Switch OLED Bundle At Amazon Before It's Gone
- Grab A Pair Of Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons And Super Mario Party For Only $100
- Samsung 49-Inch Ultrawide Gaming Monitors Are Still Steeply Discounted After Cyber Monday
- Mass Effect And Dragon Age Comics Bundle - Get 18 Books For $1 Each
- This Stunning Collector's Set Of Final Fantasy Art Books Is $70 Off At Amazon
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.