Blizzard WCS America Regional Finals Season 1
Find out who makes it through the North America Blizzard WCS Starcraft II Season 1 broadcasted by MLG.
Stay tuned this weekend as the regional finals take place live at the MLG Studio's in New York. Broadcast will start at 1 PM ET on Saturday and Sunday. The eight players that remain include: Snute, Alicia, CranK, mOOnGLaDe, HerO, Revival, Ryung, and aLive. Stay tuned for the live stream to find out who win's it all. See below for the schedule, live coverage, and more.
Battlefield 2042 Portal Reveal - Everything You Missed Google Doodles Champion Island Gameplay (All 7 Sports) EA Play Live in 10 Minutes Marvel Future Revolution Livestream with Greg Miller Battlefield 2042 Portal Is A Mashup Of 1942, Bad Company 2, and Battlefield 3 EA Play Live 2021 Full Presentation Battlefield 2042 Full Presentation | EA Play Live 2021 Lost In Random Full Presentation | EA Play Live 2021 Apex Legends Emergence Full Presentation | EA Play Live 2021 Dead Space Remake Teaser Trailer | EA Play Live 2021 Battlefield 2042 Battlefield Portal Reveal Trailer | EA Play Live 2021 Knockout City Season 2 Fight At The Movies Trailer | EA Play Live 2021
WCS Regionals Finals
Regional Finals will be on June 1-2 (Broadcast starts at 1 PM ET)
- Day One
- 1:00 PM Quarterfinal A- Best of 5
- 2:00 PM Quarterfinal B - Best of 5
- 3:30 PM Quarterfinal C - Best of 5
- 5:00 PM Quarterfinal D - Best of 5
- 6:30 PM Consolation 1A - Best of 5
- 8:00 PM Consolation 1B - Best of 5
- Day Two
- 1:00 PM Consolation Final - Best of 5
- 2:00 PM Semifinal A - Best of 5
- 3:30 PM Semifinal B - Best of 5
- 5:00 PM Finals - Best of 7
Premier League and Challenger League Rules and Format
WCS America Premier League
- The format of the WCS America Premier League is very similar to the Code S format popularized by GSL, with two Group Stages followed by an Eight-Player, Single Elimination Bracket called the Regional Finals.
- The Premier league will include 32 players – 24 invited players and eight players advancing from the WCS America Qualifying Tournament. Players will be divided amongst eight groups with four players in each group.
- Group Stage 1: Players will compete online.
- Group Stage 2: Players will compete LIVE, in-person from the MLG Studio in New York City. See schedule below.
- WCS America Premier League Regional Finals: Players will compete LIVE, in-person the weekend of June 1. The top five finishers will advance to the WCS Season 1 Finals. Additional details will be provided soon.
WCS America Challenger League
- The format of the WCS America Challenger League is very similar to the Code A format popularized by GSL, with a Single Elimination Bracket followed by a Group Stage. The Challenger League provides Players with the opportunity to qualify for the WCS Season 2 Premier League.
- The Challenger League will include 40 players - 16 from the Qualifying Tournament and 24 Players who drop out of the Premier League. All Matches will take place online and be best of 3 games.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.