The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Blizzard 30th Anniversary Merch Collection Is Available Now
Blizzard is celebrating its 30th anniversary with commemorative apparel, art books, and more.
BlizzCon 2021 is now live, and alongside the big celebration, Blizzard has revealed a new collection of merch to commemorate the studio's 30th anniversary. The varied assortment of products includes apparel such as hoodies, sweaters, and T-shirts as well as a gaming desk mat, jigsaw puzzle, and more that showcase Blizzard's popular game franchises. All of the products in the 30th Anniversary Collection are available to purchase or preorder now. We've rounded up some of the highlights below, but you can check out the full collection at the Blizzard Gear Store.
Best Deals And Sales This Week
- Best Deals Today: Nintendo Switch Exclusives, Razer Gaming Products, And More
- Best Mario Day Deals This Week: Super Mario Maker 2, Luigi's Mansion 3, And More
- GameStop's Tax Day Sale Round 2 Is Live Now
- Some Fantastic PS4 And PS5 Games Are Discounted In PSN's New Sale
- New PC Sale Discounts Steam Games And More All Month Long
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org