Black Ops 4 Update Out Now, More Patches Planned For Next Week
Updates will roll out throughout the month.
Treyarch has released a Reddit post that details new updates for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. One update has already gone live, adding new featured Multiplayer playlists. The rest are scheduled throughout January and mostly patch Zombies and Blackout.
The January 8 update adds Endurance Chaos Moshpit to the Featured playlist. It also puts Mercenary Capture Moshpit, Mercenary Hardcore Moshpit, Deathmatch Moshpit, and Map Pack Moshpit into the Featured category.
Treyarch will add League Play to Black Ops 4 later this month. The new feature transforms competitive multiplayer into something more along the lines of what's seen in professional matches with skill-based matchmaking putting participants into 50-player groupings. League Play events will typically last for three days, much like a tournament, with unranked scrimmage matches taking place in between each event for you to sharpen your skills.
E3 2019 Press Conference Schedule: Nintendo, Microsoft, And More - GS News Update Top New Games Out On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week -- May 19-25 2019 Avengers: Endgame Passes Avatar in the US Box Office, Still Behind Worldwide - GS Universe News Update Game Of Thrones Series Finale Breakdown -- "The Iron Throne" Apex Legends Update Tweaks Wraith And Pathfinder - GS News Update More Gen 4 Pokémon, Glaceon, And Leafeon Now Available In Pokemon Go - GS News Update Nintendo Pulls Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp and Fire Emblem Heroes from Belgium - GS News Update Path Of Exile: Legion - Official Trailer and Developer Commentary One Dauntless - Console Release Trailer | PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Epic Games Store Harry Potter: Wizards Unite - Monster Book Of Monsters Harasses Muggle Shopkeeper Trailer Overwatch Anniversary Event 2019 Gameplay Live PS5 Load Times Shown Off In New Video - GS News Update
There are also scheduled plans for implementing new Zombies features and content as well. Gauntlets is launching first in Voyage of Despair sometime next week, and three new Elixirs are coming to the PS4 version of the game. Treyarch also teased new details about the major changes coming to Zombies mode this year will be shared next week during a "very Zombies-specific date."
Also next week, Treyarch will release an update on consoles that makes it easier to loot in Blackout. You'll be able click through your inventory, instead of having to move a pointer, and more easily select the item you want to pick up off the ground if you're near multiple weapons and equipment.
All the changes that are currently live in Black Ops 4 are listed in the full patch notes below. Black Ops 4 is available for Xbox One, PS4, and PC.
Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 January Update
- Added Endurance Chaos Moshpit as Featured Playlist.
- 6v6 with higher score limits.
- Team Deathmatch with 150 score limit, 15 minute time limit.
- Domination with 200 score round limit, 400 score match limit.
- Hardpoint with 500 score limit, 10 minute time limit.
- Kill Confirmed with 150 score limit, 15 minute time limit.
- Added Mercenary Capture Moshpit, Mercenary Hardcore Moshpit, Deathmatch Moshpit, and Map Pack Moshpit to Featured category.
- Improved stability with Torque's Barricade and its effects on enemy players.
- Improved stability with the Mantis Scorestreak, particularly when firing rockets.
- Improved stability when killing Strike Team members as they rappel out of the helicopter.
- Dead of the Night
- Addressed an issue that occasionally prevented a gravestone marker from appearing during the Main Quest.
- Addressed an issue that could prevent progression of the Stake Knife quest.
- Addressed an issue where players were able to pick up the Savage Impaler while their Special Weapon was in use.
- Addressed a rare stability issue involving the clock step in the Pack-A-Punch Quest.
- Addressed an issue that could prevent progression of the bull head portion of the Main Quest.
- Improved stability when multiple Sentries are active.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org