The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Black Friday 2020: Lord Of The Rings Props Studio Launches A Big Sale
The sale covers replica props from The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, including the One Ring itself.
The Black Friday 2020 shopping season is here, and the acclaimed Lord of the Rings props company Weta Workshop is getting in on the action with its own savings extravaganza.
The company's Black Friday 2020 sale has begun, offering discounts on collectibles and other goodies spanning some of the biggest titles in its catalog, including The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, and The Dark Crystal.
Some of the discounted items include prop replicas of the pipes that Bilbo and Gandalf smoked in Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings film series, lovely art prints of various locations across Middle-earth, and necklaces and other jewelry. This includes the big-ticket item itself: a prop replica of the One Ring.
Head to Weta's website to see a full rundown of the deals, which are available through December 1 or while stocks last.
To help you save money, we've created a Black Friday hub where you can find all the best deals on gaming, tech, and more.
Best Deals And Sales This Week
- Pikmin 3 Deluxe For Nintendo Switch Discounted To Best Price Yet
- Hulu Launches $2 Subscription Offer For College Students
- Hori Split Pad Pro For Nintendo Switch Gets A Rare Discount
- Razer's New Gaming Laptops With RTX 3080 GPU Revealed
- Ring Fit Adventure Is On Sale Just In Time For Your New Year's Resolutions
- CES 2021: Arcade1Up Unveils New Cabinets For X-Men, Killer Instinct, And More
- Get This Incredible Attack On Titan Manga Bundle For Just $20 For A Limited Time
- New Spider-Man: Miles Morales Funko Pops Up For Preorder, Including Bodega Cat Suit