The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Black Friday 2020 Deal Brings NHL 21 Down To $28 Right Now
NHL 21 just released last month, but the PS4 and Xbox One versions of the hockey sim are already more than 50% off for Black Friday.
Black Friday 2020 deals are starting to pour in, and there are plenty of discounts on recently released games for PS4/PS5 and Xbox Series X/Xbox One. All of EA's big 2020 sports games are on sale for new low prices right now, including NHL 21. In addition to NHL 21, you can also find stellar deals on other sports titles such as Madden NFL 21, FIFA 21, and NBA 2K21.
NHL 21 is playable on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X, but EA is not releasing a dedicated update to the hockey game for the new consoles. Despite that, people playing NHL 21 on the next-gen consoles through backwards compatibility may see some benefits in terms of loading times and smoother frame rates.
For more Black Friday coverage, see our guide to this year's Black Friday sales, store hours, and more. We've also browsed all the biggest Black Friday ads and highlighted the best Black Friday gaming deals to keep your eye on this week, including the best deals for PS5/PS4 and Xbox Series X/Xbox One.
Best Deals And Sales This Week
- Pikmin 3 Deluxe For Nintendo Switch Discounted To Best Price Yet
- Hulu Launches $2 Subscription Offer For College Students
- Hori Split Pad Pro For Nintendo Switch Gets A Rare Discount
- Razer's New Gaming Laptops With RTX 3080 GPU Revealed
- Ring Fit Adventure Is On Sale Just In Time For Your New Year's Resolutions
- CES 2021: Arcade1Up Unveils New Cabinets For X-Men, Killer Instinct, And More
- Get This Incredible Attack On Titan Manga Bundle For Just $20 For A Limited Time
- New Spider-Man: Miles Morales Funko Pops Up For Preorder, Including Bodega Cat Suit
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.