Bethesda's Fallout 76 Release Date, Pre-Order/Beta Guide For The US (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
Here are all of the editions of Fallout 76 coming in November.
The apocalypse approaches. Fallout 76 is coming to PC, PS4, and Xbox One on November 14, with beta testing in October. The earliest game in the series' timeline, it puts you in the shoes of a person residing in Vault 76. Base-building returns from Fallout 4, and players can hunt down items that will allow them to fire nuclear missiles at areas of the map. The game is said to be four times bigger than its predecessor--and here's a shocker--it's online. Every other person you see in the game is controlled by a real person. For a complete roundup of the facts, check out Everything We Know About Fallout 76.
Whether you're a diehard fan of the series or you want to see what all the hype is about, you might be ready to lock in your Fallout 76 pre-order. If so, we have all the information you need below.
A pre-launch beta for Fallout 76 has been announced. The only way to get access is by pre-ordering, so if you're eager to play it ahead of launch, you'll definitely want to take a look at the links below. The beta kicks off on October 23 on Xbox One before expanding to PS4 and PC on October 30.
Suggested retail price: $60
The standard edition of Fallout 76 comes with just the base game but is already available to pre-order.
- Amazon -- $60 -- PS4 | Xbox One | PC
- Best Buy -- $60 (with $10 reward) -- PS4 | Xbox One | PC
- GameStop -- $60 -- PS4 | Xbox One | PC
- Newegg -- $50 -- PS4 | Xbox One | PC
- Walmart -- $60 -- PS4 | Xbox One | PC
Suggested retail price: $80
One step above the standard edition is the Deluxe edition, also known as the Tricentennial edition. You get the base game along with a variety of in-game bonus items. That includes the following goodies:
- Tricentennial Power Armor Customization for the T-51, T-45, T-60, and X-01 Power Armors
- Tricentennial Weapon Customization for the 10MM Pistol, Hatchet, and Laser Rifle
- Spectacularly Handsome Vault Boy Mascot Head
- Patriotic Uncle Sam Outfit
- Celebratory Vault Boy Saluting Emote
- First-Class Tricentennial Workshop Posters
- Tricentennial Commemorative Photo Frame
Provided you're interested in those bonuses, you can pre-order this version from select retailers through the links below.
- Amazon -- $80 -- PS4 | Xbox One | PC
- Best Buy -- $80 -- PS4 | Xbox One | PC
- GameStop -- $80 -- PS4 | Xbox One | PC
- Newegg -- $70 -- PS4 | Xbox One | PC
- Walmart -- $80 -- PS4 | Xbox One | PC
Power Armor Edition
Suggested retail price: $200
Those willing to spend more can get a much grander package. In addition to a copy of Fallout 76 itself, the Power Edition gets you a ton of extras, the centerpiece of which is a T-51 Power Armor helmet. This is actually wearable and is equipped with a voice modulator speaker and a working headlamp. This comes with a West Tek canvas carrying bag.
Also included is a map showing Fallout 76's world. This measures 21 inches by 21 inches and glows in the dark. Additionally, there are 24 figurines based on in-game models (covering likes like creatures and vault dwellers), a steelbook, and bonus in-game items (outlined with the Deluxe edition).
- Amazon: $200 -- PC
- Best Buy: $200 -- PS4 | Xbox One | PC
- GameStop: $200 -- PS4 | Xbox One | PC
- Walmart: $200 -- PS4 | Xbox One | PC
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com