The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Best Buy 24-Hour Flash Sale Has Steep Discounts On Apple Products, TVs, And More
Best Buy's latest 24-hour flash sale features great deals on Apple products, 4K TVs, and laptops.
Best Buy has kicked off another 24-hour flash sale featuring deals on Apple's iMac, the AirPods Max wireless headphones, and more. The flash sale only runs until tonight at 10 PM PT / 1 AM ET, so you'll have to hurry if you want to take advantage of any of these deals. If you're looking for game deals, Best Buy has a nice slate of Switch, Xbox, and PlayStation deals this week as well.
The standout deal in the sale knocks $550 off the price of a 21.5-inch iMac. Equipped with a 4K Retina 4K display, Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB of RAM, and a 256GB SSD, this iMac is an ideal productivity machine for those looking for a desktop. Normally priced at $1,500, you can pick it up for only $950 today only.
The AirPods Max, Apple's pricey premium headphones, are on sale for almost $100 off. The AirPods Max focus on both comfort and quality. With memory foam earcups and a knit-mesh headband, they remain comfy and cool during long listening sessions. They are also loaded with tech, including spatial audio, active noise cancellation, and transparency modes. Amazon is also matching this deal, so you can get the AirPods Max for $455 at either retailer. You can choose between five colors: Space Gray, Sky Blue, green, pink, and silver.
While the Apple deals are the best in the sale, there are several other discounts worth considering. If you prefer Windows, a 13.3-inch HP Envy 2-in-1 is on sale for $800, down from $1,000. It features an Intel Core i7 processor, 8GB of RAM, and a 512GB SSD. You can also save on a couple of 4K TVs. Toshiba's 55-inch 4K smart Fire TV is on sale for $450 (was $520) and Westinghouse's 75-inch 4K smart Roku TV is $680 (was $800).
Best Buy game deals
- Catherine: Full Body (Switch) -- $25 (
- Judgment (PS5, Series X) -- $25 (
- Mass Effect: Legendary Edition (Xbox) -- $45 (
- Miitopia (Switch) -- $43 (
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered (Switch) -- $20 (
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe (Switch) -- $41 (
- Nier Replicant (PS4, Xbox) -- $40 (
- Paper Mario: The Origami King (Switch) -- $46 (
- Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin (Switch) -- $32 (
- 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim (PS4) -- $25 (
- Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster (PS4, Switch) -- $35 (
- Super Mario Odyssey (Switch) -- $40 (
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon (PS4, Xbox) -- $25 (
- The Yakuza Remastered Collection (PS4) -- $25 (
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- Get Free Galaxy Buds 2 With Purchase Of Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 Or Flip3
- HBO Max Deal Lets You Subscribe For 50% Off
- Halo Infinite Razer Peripherals Are Back In Stock At GameStop
- Series X Restock Tracker
- PS5 Restocks Guide: Check Stock At GameStop, PS Direct, Walmart, And More
- 2 Free Games Are Available At The Epic Games Store
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com