Battlefield 5 Update 7.3 Rolls Out Tuesday, Patch Notes Revealed
The latest update for Battlefield 5 will come to all platforms on Tuesday, and it will fix some minor bugs, particularly one that causes EA Play users to be incorrectly labelled.
Battlefield 5 received a major fall update just a few weeks ago, and we're already getting another patch. However, update 7.3 is a relatively minor one, focused on fixing small but persistent bugs, such as making sure that unlockable cosmetics are actually unlocking, and fixing paint jobs for specific planes.
We've got the full patch notes below, but the most notable fix is for a bug that caused EA Play users to show up as Trial Users, which caused many players to complain. The patch also updates the game's loading screen with some new artwork.
Battlefield 5's fall update rolled out on November 17, and it added two new Elite soldiers to the game, as well as a panoply of cosmetic items. It also fixed the broken Globetrotter achievement, which trophy hunters certainly appreciated. The update overhauled the Community Games feature, giving players the ability to customize their own games.
Battlefield 5 Update 7.3 Patch Notes
- We’ve updated our loading screen with new artwork
- Fixed an issue that was causing for some players who were accessing Battlefield V via EA Play to show as Trial Users
- The correct rank is now shown in Your Company
- Fixed an issue which was preventing the Rank Up message from appearing during midround
- Friendly Name tags are correctly disabled when name tags mutator is set to OFF
- The Serpentine paint job is now available in The Company for the Corsair F4U-1C
- The New Zealand plane paint job correctly displays when in the Corsair F4U 1-A cockpit view
- The Hazard Skin is now correctly available for both Male and Female Soldiers
- Ensured that the minimum players mutator in Community Games remains the same as the previous selection when switching game size from 64/32 players, to 16
- The Loose Part hairstyle is now correctly available to unlock via The Company
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.