Batman: Arkham Knight Rises to Top of UK Chart Again
Warner Bros. holds on to top two spots for second week.
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment's Batman: Arkham Knight takes the top spot on the UK all formats chart for the second week running, according to sales monitor Chart-Track.
New Nintendo Switch With Better Battery Life Announced - GS News Update Where Is Xur Today? Destiny 2 Exotic Vendor Location Guide (7/19 - 7/23) Gamescom Starts August 20, Will Show More Cyberpunk 2077 - GS News Update Next Pokemon Go Community Day Features Shiny Mudkip - GS News Update Marvel's Avengers Story And Co-Op Details Announced At SDCC - GS News Update Fortnite Monster-Robot Mech Final Showdown Live Event Westworld - Official HBO Season 3 SDCC Trailer (2020) | SDCC 2019 The Best Disney Cosplay At SDCC 2019! Watchmen - Official HBO Comic-Con Trailer | SDCC 2019 Preacher Cast Talks Final Season | SDCC 2019 Cop Craft - Funimation Anime Teaser Trailer | SDCC 2019 Cobra Kai - Talking With The Cast & Producers | SDCC 2019
Lego Jurassic World, another title published by Warner, once again finishes at No.2, with an 11 percent drop in sales. Bethesda's The Elder Scolls Online maintains the No.3 spot, with The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt moving up one spot to No.4.
Rounding off the top five is Grand Theft Auto V, which moves up one place to No.5.
Here's the full top ten for the week ending July 4.
- Batman: Arkham Knight (Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment)
- Lego Jurassic World (Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment)
- The Elder Scrolls Online (Bethesda Softworks)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (Bandai Namco Entertainment)
- Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)
- Yoshi's Woolly World (Nintendo)
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition (Microsoft)
- FIFA 15 (EA Sports)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (Activision)
- Minecraft: PlayStation Edition (Sony Computer Entertainment)
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org