Batman: Arkham Knight PC Patch Notes Include Bug Fixes and More
Warner Bros. has released another patch for the beleaguered PC version of Batman: Arkham Knight. The patch notes, posted on the game's Steam page, show that the update fixes a number of bugs and problems, including a game save "hitch" and other issue where full-screen movies played at half a monitor's refresh rate.
Top New Game Releases For Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC - E3 2019 The 5 Biggest Stars Of E3 2019 The Best E3 2019 Game Trailers The Biggest Nintendo Direct Announcements & Games | E3 2019 GameSpot's Best Of E3 2019 Awards Every Big Square Enix Game And Announcement At E3 2019 Legion Season 3: Everything You Need To Know Monster Hunter World: Iceborne - New Beasts In A New Land | E3 2019 The Biggest Games We Wished Were At E3 2019 Zombie Army 4: Dead War - Ambush Gameplay | E3 2019 Wrath: Aeon Of Ruin Live Gameplay Demo - A Quake-Inspired FPS | E3 2019 Sequel To Zelda: Breath Of The Wild Trailer Breakdown | E3 2019
Take a look at the full Arkham Knight PC patch notes below.
Arkham Knight November 24 PC Patch Notes:
- Fixed a hitch during some game saves
- Fixed a Windows 10 issue causing the game to be unresponsive on launch when the keyboard language was set to Japanese, Japanese Microsoft IME, Korean, Chinese (Traditional) or Chinese (Simplified)
- Fixed minor delay when aiming a gadget when playing with a keyboard and mouse
- Fixed a bug causing full screen movies to play at half the monitor's refresh rate on some systems
- Fixed players sometimes not being able to counter the Mini-Gun Brute after being spotted when playing as Nightwing or Batman
- Fixed a performance drop that occurred when encountering Man-Bat for the first time
- Fixed some Multi-Monitor specific bugs
- Some improvements to mouse and keyboard bindings
- Improved VRAM management to reduce framerate hitches
- Stability improvements for rare crash issues
- Fixed an issue causing certain types of lights & shadows to render incorrectly
- Fixed an issue causing the game process to occasionally remain running in the background for a period of time
- Fixed the Knightfall Protocol not being able to activate under certain conditions
- Fixed a progression blocker that could occur in Stagg Airships when leaving the predator room after only knocking out one of the guards
- Fixed damage states for Batman’s V8.03 skin in Story Mode after selecting an alternate skin for AR Challenges
- Fixed missing rain effects on several Batman skins (fix for 1970s and Arkham Origins skins coming soon)
- Added support for new DLC releasing on November 24th
- Play as other characters in AR predator challenges
In other news about Arkham Knight's PC version, Warner Bros. recently announced that it has abandoned plans to introduce dual-GPU support.
The PC version has seen its share of setbacks. The game originally launched alongside the PlayStation 4 andXbox One editions in June 2015. However, it was marred by technical troubles that were so severe that Warner Bros. removed the game from sale. It was reinstated at the end of October 2015 with a free game offer to make up for the issues, but problems persisted.
As a result, Warner Bros. announced an unconditional refund program.
For more on Arkham Knight, the final game in developer Rocksteady's trilogy, check out GameSpot's review.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org