Batman Arkham Knight Dev Responds to DLC Pass Criticism, Reveals Playable Batgirl
Warner Bros. sheds some light on $40 Season Pass.
E3 2019 Press Conference Schedule: Nintendo, Microsoft, And More - GS News Update Top New Games Out On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week -- May 19-25 2019 Avengers: Endgame Passes Avatar in the US Box Office, Still Behind Worldwide - GS Universe News Update Game Of Thrones Series Finale Breakdown -- "The Iron Throne" Apex Legends Update Tweaks Wraith And Pathfinder - GS News Update More Gen 4 Pokémon, Glaceon, And Leafeon Now Available In Pokemon Go - GS News Update PlayStation Movie Studio Has Opened - GS News Update Capcom Talks Next-Gen Consoles And Games - GS News Update Minecraft Earth Mobile Game Revealed - GS News Update Fortnite Update 9.1 Adds Tactical Assault Rifle, But Vaults Combat SMG - GS News Update Fortnite John Wick's Bounty Crossover LTM Is Here - GS News Update Nintendo Switch Has Sold More Than PS4 In Japan - GS News Update
Last week Warner Bros. and Rocksteady Studios announced that Batman: Arkham Knight will get a $40 Season Pass, which some fans thought was too expensive considering the little information the developer and publisher revealed about what it will include. Last night, Warner Bros. responded to the criticism, and also revealed that the game will include an extra mission that will let you play as Batgirl.
"We’ve heard from our community that you want more information on what we’ll be delivering in the Season Pass," Warner Bros. said in a post to the game's Facebook page. "While we aren’t ready to unveil every aspect of the content we’ll be developing, we would like to share more detail now to give you a better sense of the scope of the Season Pass."
Here are the new details Warner Bros. revealed about what the Season Pass will include:
- Batgirl: A Matter of Family -- An all new prequel story expansion in an entirely new location where you play as Batgirl for the very first time in the Arkham series - check out the first render of Batgirl.
- The Season of Infamy -- Play as Batman in all new story missions featuring legendary super-villains invading Gotham City, with new story arcs, missions and gameplay features.
- Gotham City Stories -- Play as Batman’s key allies in narrative missions extending their storylines, from both before and after the events in Batman: Arkham Knight.
- Legendary Batmobiles with Themed Tracks -- Drive the most iconic Batmobiles from Batman’s 75-year history, on custom-built race tracks, each themed to that Batmobile’s specific era. Every Batmobile will be drivable across every race track.
- Crimefighter Challenge Maps -- Engage in a series of new challenge maps utilizing the unique play styles of Batman and his allies.
- Character Skins -- A variety of skins from across the eras for Batman, Robin, Nightwing and Catwoman.
Originally scheduled to launch in 2014, the new Arkham Knight release date is June 23 for Xbox One,PlayStation 4, and PC. Earlier this week, Rocksteady released a thrilling new trailer for the game that also confirmed it will have a Grand Theft Auto V-style character switch mechanic.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org