Batman Arkham Knight Dev Responds to DLC Pass Criticism, Reveals Playable Batgirl
Warner Bros. sheds some light on $40 Season Pass.
We'll begin emailing you updates about %gameName%.
Fortnite Update Out Now, Driftboard Delayed - GS News Update Destiny 2: Forsaken - Secret Cutscene Reveals A New Mystery (SPOILERS!) Destiny 2 Ascendant Challenge Location (Dec. 18-25) Video Guide Devil May Cry 5 - Official V Trailer Destiny 2: Forsaken – Black Armory Izanami Forge Trailer Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse - Easter Eggs, References & End Credits Scene Explained! Battlefield 5 Rolls Back TTK Changes - GS News Update Pokemon Go Trainer Battles And Winter Event Are Live - GS News Update Kingdom Hearts 3 Leaks, Final Trailer Launches - GS News Update Heroes Of The Storm Tournaments Canceled As Blizzard Scales Back - GS News Update Red Dead Redemption 2 Online Microtransactions Are Live - GS News Update Fortnite Is Google's #1 Searched Game (Duh) - GS News Update
Last week Warner Bros. and Rocksteady Studios announced that Batman: Arkham Knight will get a $40 Season Pass, which some fans thought was too expensive considering the little information the developer and publisher revealed about what it will include. Last night, Warner Bros. responded to the criticism, and also revealed that the game will include an extra mission that will let you play as Batgirl.
"We’ve heard from our community that you want more information on what we’ll be delivering in the Season Pass," Warner Bros. said in a post to the game's Facebook page. "While we aren’t ready to unveil every aspect of the content we’ll be developing, we would like to share more detail now to give you a better sense of the scope of the Season Pass."
Here are the new details Warner Bros. revealed about what the Season Pass will include:
- Batgirl: A Matter of Family -- An all new prequel story expansion in an entirely new location where you play as Batgirl for the very first time in the Arkham series - check out the first render of Batgirl.
- The Season of Infamy -- Play as Batman in all new story missions featuring legendary super-villains invading Gotham City, with new story arcs, missions and gameplay features.
- Gotham City Stories -- Play as Batman’s key allies in narrative missions extending their storylines, from both before and after the events in Batman: Arkham Knight.
- Legendary Batmobiles with Themed Tracks -- Drive the most iconic Batmobiles from Batman’s 75-year history, on custom-built race tracks, each themed to that Batmobile’s specific era. Every Batmobile will be drivable across every race track.
- Crimefighter Challenge Maps -- Engage in a series of new challenge maps utilizing the unique play styles of Batman and his allies.
- Character Skins -- A variety of skins from across the eras for Batman, Robin, Nightwing and Catwoman.
Originally scheduled to launch in 2014, the new Arkham Knight release date is June 23 for Xbox One,PlayStation 4, and PC. Earlier this week, Rocksteady released a thrilling new trailer for the game that also confirmed it will have a Grand Theft Auto V-style character switch mechanic.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org