Baby Yoda Life-Size Replica Is Incredibly Realistic
This is the way.
The breakout star of Star Wars: The Mandalorian was undoubtedly Baby Yoda, the baby creature who obviously comes from the same species as Yoda and Yaddle from the film series. Baby Yoda (referred to as "The Child" in the series) has already been announced for Build-A-Bear and has its own toy range, but for the truly dedicated, there's a bigger life-like version coming.
Sideshow Collectibles is releasing a $350 life-size replica of "The Child," which will stand 16.5" tall. It's a mixed-media statue that stands on a small black platform, and while it won't coo or use the Force like the one of television, it's still pretty adorable. It's holding the little shifter knob that it grows so attached to in the series, and the baby's head is covered in a fine fuzz of hair.
It's not cheap, but this looks like a pretty authentic replica of the character. They're not expected to ship until the period between August 2020 and January 2021--an exact date has not been set.
The Mandalorian will return in Fall 2020 for Season 2.
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- Star Wars Collection Bundles 14 Games For $21
- 25 Free Games Are Available Now Ahead Of Prime Day For Members
- Prime Day TV Deals: Best Early Discounts Available Now
- PlayStation Mid-Year Sale Has Big Discounts On Hundreds Of Games
- This Affordable Simulator Lets You Play Golf At Home
- Nintendo Switch Exclusives Are Discounted In New eShop Sale
- Amazon Prime Day Dates Revealed: The Big Sale Is Just Weeks Away
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.